-travolta
-barry pepper

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

Jason Statham
Ron Perlman
Ray Liotta
Burt Reynolds

not stacked but definitely some names youve heard and it blows

Expendables (and any sequel they have made or will make)

From what I've heard and am sure someone has said this, but that new clooney movie monuments something?

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

Jason Statham
Ron Perlman
Ray Liotta
Burt Reynolds

not stacked but definitely some names youve heard and it blows

Definitely one of the worst films i've ever seen, i hear there's a sequel...

Expendables (and any sequel they have made or will make)

the expendables was seriously shite! So many good actors too. Plot??? Nah let's just have them mindlessly shoot at "bad guys" for an hour and a half.

Let's put Arnie in the trailer and ppl will watch ... even though he is in the movie for like 20 seconds!

From what I've heard and am sure someone has said this, but that new clooney movie monuments something?

Monuments Men. Im a WW2 nerd and a big Oceans11 fan and that movie was supposed to combine the two. I left the theatre disappointed.

Definitely one of the worst films i've ever seen, i hear there's a sequel...

of course. starring dolph lungren so you know its good

Expendables is just a big dumb fun action movie 1980's style. You know going in that you're not going to get oscar calibre acting but you get pretty much what you expected going into it. I would much rather watch a fun movie like that then some boring acclaimed movie like Lost in Translation.

Expendables is just a big dumb fun action movie 1980's style. You know going in that you're not going to get oscar calibre acting but you get pretty much what you expected going into it. I would much rather watch a fun movie like that then some boring acclaimed movie like Lost in Translation.

it's not even fun, though. The so-called "action" scenes actually become boring ...

Lost in Translation is crap too. I live in Japan and it was recommended to me by many people, crap movie!

If anything "stacked casts" are more likely to produce a bad movie

"Out of the Furnace" is the most recent one I've seen that fits the bill. Bale, Affleck, Dafoe, Harrelson, Saldana, Whitaker.

Yeah that was a goddamn letdown

I went out to the theater for that shit

Back