Bad feeling about jones...

It seems that jones runs into "trouble" when facing his toughest opponents.

I have a feeling the "juice" or a DQ will mar this fight.

Aside from maybe his height, what makes you think Reyes is one of his tougher opponents?

Reyes looked terrible against Oezdemir, and his win to get him in line for the title shot was against a 185er who was stopped consecutive times prior to their bout.

I don’t see Reyes offering much against Jones tonight.

Jones wins by DQ after Reyes gets disqualified for 12 to 6 elbows.

Jones was 20 years old, a kid himself

20 year old man with elite athleticism and all the experience that goes into becoming an all American grappler is literally the opposite of kid on the mat. He knew his skills in and out and how they stacked up against others. He knew exactly what he was doing, which was absurd sandbagging. The guy will sandbag, juice, and gouge eyes to win. I’d give your opinion some credit if he had improved his sportsmanship with age but clearly he hasn’t so it can’t be his age. It’s just who he is.

A kid in this scenario would be the white belt college student who took up a few grappling classes a week about 8 months before the tourney.

dude, he won every single round against smith...how is that almost losing? you're an idiot....the illegal knee didn't land, so your point is mute...and you can't lose a fight on a dq...only technically....but that doesn't mean you actually lost the fight...only way to lose, is either getting ko'd, submitted or losing by decision....a dq is only a technical thing....fact is jones beat smith easily....
Did you read the post?....Clearly not or in fact YOU are the idiot here. Lol "and you can't lose a fight on a dq...only technically..." Yeah the only way it matters basically.

Smith took an illegal knee. Its documented "IDIOT"
"Anthony Smith was a few words away from becoming the UFC light heavyweight champ last night in the main event of UFC 235. In the fourth round of his fight against reigning champion Jon Jones, Jones landed an illegal knee to Smith's head. Knees to the head of a downed fighter are illegal. The knee upon review by outside officials; Herb Dean ruled it illegal giving Smith the decision to continue or not"

Smh anyways really it dont matter if YOU or I think it was illegal or not we arent who makes that call lol. It was up to Smith to take that W if he wanted. Jones was at the whim of Smiths decision. So you are wrong my friend for not considering that to be "almost".

Last edited:
Excuses? If facts are excuses then so be it.
Tell me where I stated something that was not true.

The whole thing. Your opinions =/= facts. "Gus would've won if he didnt hurt his balls" is not a fact. The idea that santos was somehow winning is not a fact and not even subjectively true to anyone with two eyes including the blind ass judges.

The only remotely true part was that smith could've milked a DQ but that's not even a given. While jones is clearly slowing down, likely due to boredom and lack of a real threat at LHW, the notion that he's been walking the thin line of losing it all is wrong. Jones has been in complete control of literally all of his fights recently.

I think santos is a live dog dont get me wrong, just highly disagree with literally everything you said.

Last edited:
The whole thing. Your opinions =/= facts. "Gus would've won if he didnt hurt his balls" is not a fact. The idea that santos was somehow winning is not a fact and not even subjectively true to anyone with two eyes including the blind ass judges.
LOL Well hate to break it to you my friend but those blind ass judges are who decides the outcome in a decision. 1 was convinced Jones lost. Not my opinion, that is a fact.

ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON SUFFERED GROIN INJURY IN LOSS TO JON JONES AT UFC 232 i]"Alexander Gustafsson suffered a groin injury during his fight at UFC 232 that may keep the former title contender sidelined for the immediate future. ‘The Mauler’ underwent an MRI on New Year’s Eve to assess the extent of the injury. It was revealed there was/is bleeding in his groin, although nothing is broken. He’ll need to rest for a couple of weeks before being able to start [training] again,”

Not my opinion, another fact. You can find all this stuff on your own if you werent a lazy troll or followed MMA to an extent of some sorts.

I wont go too hard in the paint after all maybe you were taught wrong the difference between facts and opinions in that case I fault your teacher.

LOL Well hate to break it to you my friend but those blind ass judges are who decides the outcome in a decision. 1 was convinced Jones lost. Not my opinion, that is a fact.

ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON SUFFERED GROIN INJURY IN LOSS TO JON JONES AT UFC 232 i]"Alexander Gustafsson suffered a groin injury during his fight at UFC 232 that may keep the former title contender sidelined for the immediate future. ‘The Mauler’ underwent an MRI on New Year’s Eve to assess the extent of the injury. It was revealed there was/is bleeding in his groin, although nothing is broken. He’ll need to rest for a couple of weeks before being able to start [training] again,”

Not my opinion, another fact. You can find all this stuff on your own if you werent a lazy troll or followed MMA to an extent of some sorts.

I wont go too hard in the paint after all maybe you were taught wrong the difference between facts and opinions in that case I fault your teacher.

"Gus would've won but he hurt his ballz!!!!"

{<jordan}

Fuckouttahere kid I'm done with you

Aside from maybe his height, what makes you think Reyes is one of his tougher opponents?

Reyes looked terrible against Oezdemir, and his win to get him in line for the title shot was against a 185er who was stopped consecutive times prior to their bout.

I don’t see Reyes offering much against Jones tonight.
Then, we'll see...

People always feel its a forgone conclusion that Jones is going to walk through Reyes.
It was a forgone conclusion Jones would walk through his last 2 opponents, didn't happen.
In fact, Jon Jones NEARLY lost his past 2 fights.

People forget Jones nearly lost to Anthony Smith by throwing an illegal knee and THANKS to Smith he didnt take that W.
Jones nearly lost to Thiago Santos. Regardless if you or the most of the world thought Jones won the fight there are 3 people that matter in that decision and 1 of those 3 judges gave it to Santos.

Sure Jones finished Gus in the rematch but it was said and verified following his loss Gus had suffered an unfortunate groin injury early in the fight that limited his mobility. Jones won fair and square he did cause that injury. Props to him.

SO am I assuming Jones beats Reyes, yeah...but his performances are not that of the old Jon Jones.
Would I put solid money on Jon to win, not today.
FB917454-75E7-4D30-B1A5-A807F5F3207F.jpeg

The only remotely true part was that smith could've milked a DQ but that's not even a given. While jones is clearly slowing down, likely due to boredom and lack of a real threat at LHW, the notion that he's been walking the thin line of losing it all is wrong. Jones has been in complete control of literally all of his fights recently.

I think santos is a live dog dont get me wrong, just highly disagree with literally everything you said.
jon, how many fucking accounts do you have??? @DivineMind @ermac88 @Verace

Jones has been so dominant that I never have a feeling he's gonna lose. Even in fighting Reyes who I believe is a big threat I can't see him losing. Been like that for so many years now.

QUOTE="TrueFightFan, post: 158612297, member: 504939"]jon, how many fucking accounts do you have??? @DivineMind @ermac88 @Verace[/QUOTE]

Not gonna congratulate em for winning again tonight?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Me @Verace @DivineMind @ermac88 apparently got some celebrating to do

<GinJuice>

Last edited:
"Gus would've won but he hurt his ballz!!!!"

{<jordan}

Fuckouttahere kid I'm done with you
Thank you. Hopefully you're done with Sherdog to after taking a look at your posts on previous threads your contributions are cringe. Jesus Christ you cant even troll correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back