Bad feeling about jones...

How would you know that?

An educated guess based on the fact that he has been caught 2X before and he is now lighter, smaller than he has been for previous fights.

Jones hasn't done much in his last few fights that stands out

Smith
Santos (would have lost)
OSP

Depends on how Reyes is doing mentally
Has Jones got to him or not

Not followed anything leading up to the fight so hard to say
I'll find about tomorrow morning unless i do wake up at 5am to catch the main event only as the rest of the card sucks

If you listen to the sherbros it seems like a 50:50 fight. In reality we all know Jones has got this. The first fight I am rooting for Jones and I am looking forward to it

:meow:

Jones re-hydrated at the ceremonial weigh-ins definitely looks like he's got some gyno going on. Who knows if he is still on the sauce, but I think it is unquestionable at this point that he was on it for a large part of his career.

Jones hasn't done much in his last few fights that stands out

Smith
Santos (would have lost)
OSP

Depends on how Reyes is doing mentally
Has Jones got to him or not

Not followed anything leading up to the fight so hard to say
I'll find about tomorrow morning unless i do wake up at 5am to catch the main event only as the rest of the card sucks

Dude OSP was 4 years ago, he knocked out DC after that and also destroyed Gustafsson in a more convincing performance than the first fight in 2013. On the other hand Reyes has never finished a fight after the first round, Jones has 9 times, thats 3 less times than Reyes has fights in his whole career.

If Jones loses, will all of his prior wins be tainted as PED wins? This may be the first times Jones has fought without PEDS. He looks smaller and softer. Will be interesting to see peoples reaction if Jones loses.
I think he fought OSP without the juice—and he looked like shit.

An educated guess based on the fact that he has been caught 2X before and he is now lighter, smaller than he has been for previous fights.
Educated guess don't count because you still have no proof.

Reyes wins by being finished in the third without facing injuries that keep him out for more than a year or so. That would be a huge victory for him.

Jones fight IQ is very high. The fact that he doesn't take huge risk and is able to exploit his opponents weaknesses leads me to believe he'll do the same to Reyes. Father time always wins but Jones ain't there yet.

If Jones loses, will all of his prior wins be tainted as PED wins? This may be the first times Jones has fought without PEDS. He looks smaller and softer. Will be interesting to see peoples reaction if Jones loses.

Of course not. Jesus.

He weighed in the same for this fight that he did for Gustoffson 2 and Cornier 2, which is within a pound of his Santos and Smith weight. Your post is shit.

I just don't get all the hate for Jones. The dude is a monster and the goat in my eyes.
He is gonna KO Reyes with a spinning elbow tonight.

Back