Bad feeling about jones...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
It seems that jones runs into "trouble" when facing his toughest opponents.

I have a feeling the "juice" or a DQ will mar this fight.

I have a bad feeling also. I feel like Jones is not taking this fight seriously.

Pullin' for Reyes, but i have that feeling a lot about Jones fights -- and i am wrong.

Reyes by TKO. I put money down!
source.gif

Jones by UD (Unanimous Delusions)

If he starts loosing...LoL

He has his Paulo Filho moment, imaginary friend giving advice
<JonesLaugh>

If Jones loses, will all of his prior wins be tainted as PED wins? This may be the first times Jones has fought without PEDS. He looks smaller and softer. Will be interesting to see peoples reaction if Jones loses.

Jones by whatever he wants. He is getting bored of fighting journeymen lately and needs a big name fight. He is used to fighting legends like Shogun, Machida, Rampage, DC, Vitor. Not journeymen who people have never heard of.

People always feel its a forgone conclusion that Jones is going to walk through Reyes.
It was a forgone conclusion Jones would walk through his last 2 opponents, didn't happen.
In fact, Jon Jones NEARLY lost his past 2 fights.

People forget Jones nearly lost to Anthony Smith by throwing an illegal knee and THANKS to Smith he didnt take that W.
Jones nearly lost to Thiago Santos. Regardless if you or the most of the world thought Jones won the fight there are 3 people that matter in that decision and 1 of those 3 judges gave it to Santos.

Sure Jones finished Gus in the rematch but it was said and verified following his loss Gus had suffered an unfortunate groin injury early in the fight that limited his mobility. Jones won fair and square he did cause that injury. Props to him.

SO am I assuming Jones beats Reyes, yeah...but his performances are not that of the old Jon Jones.
Would I put solid money on Jon to win, not today.

If Jones loses, will all of his prior wins be tainted as PED wins? This may be the first times Jones has fought without PEDS. He looks smaller and softer. Will be interesting to see peoples reaction if Jones loses.

he absolutely doesn't in anyway look softer...if anything, he looks leaner than before....not softer....

People always feel its a forgone conclusion that Jones is going to walk through Reyes.
It was a forgone conclusion Jones would walk through his last 2 opponents, didn't happen.
In fact, Jon Jones NEARLY lost his past 2 fights.

People forget Jones nearly lost to Anthony Smith by throwing an illegal knee and THANKS to Smith he didnt take that W.
Jones nearly lost to Thiago Santos. Regardless if you or the most of the world thought Jones won the fight there are 3 people that matter in that decision and 1 of those 3 judges gave it to Santos.

Sure Jones finished Gus in the rematch but it was said and verified following his loss Gus had suffered an unfortunate groin injury early in the fight that limited his mobility. Jones won fair and square he did cause that injury. Props to him.

SO am I assuming Jones beats Reyes, yeah...but his performances are not that of the old Jon Jones.
Would I put solid money on Jon to win, not today.

dude, he won every single round against smith...how is that almost losing? you're an idiot....the illegal knee didn't land, so your point is mute...and you can't lose a fight on a dq...only technically....but that doesn't mean you actually lost the fight...only way to lose, is either getting ko'd, submitted or losing by decision....a dq is only a technical thing....fact is jones beat smith easily....

Reyes bout to give Jones the Baroni firing squad tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back