Back/Bi n Chest/tri vs Back/tri n Chest/Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDTremayne

White Belt
Reaction score
Ive heard good things about both, as an MMA fighter who is getting a workout while training and doing SnC on the side which is a better option pairing back n bi as major major muscle group or the back/tri for the off support. Ive been told both but apparently off supporting (back/tri) can easily cause over training. Just wanted to check what everyone else has to say.

I'm gonna go with neither, and a side of FAQ please.

Training split body parts is not a good idea for an athlete, unless we're talking upper/lower.

Train full body or lower/upper split.

I'm gonna go with neither, and a side of FAQ please.

All I was looking for was an answer but I bet ya it took 3x as long to type that out than to simply hit the "back" button. But thanks you for being an asshole

Do you train quads/hams, or hams/quads? The answer to that might make all the difference.

Tsugaru gives the right answer and gets called names for it

This will be good

Read the FAQ's, then at least you can ask informed stupid questions

I'm going to say TS is either a troll or an ass, and doesn't deserve a correct answer. Which makes it unfortunate he was already given one.

Anyone got the link to the "didnt read LOL" gif of the guy doing OHP while doing a wheelie on a motorcycle?

Ive heard good things about both, as an MMA fighter who is getting a workout while training and doing SnC on the side which is a better option pairing back n bi as major major muscle group or the back/tri for the off support. Ive been told both but apparently off supporting (back/tri) can easily cause over training. Just wanted to check what everyone else has to say.

The Cratos is strong with this one...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fair point. I've edited my post.:wink:

And that edit makes a ton of sense...

If the Cratos was strong with that guy, he'd just be a guy that works through aches and pains and continues to enjoy regular progress in all his lifts.

Doesn't sound so bad to me. You might even want to try it.

You should read the Mens Health article linked in one of the other threads on the front page.

Chest/Tri:
Bench
Db Bench
Dips

Back/Bi:
Dead-Lifts
Chins
Db Rows

Legs:
Squats
Leg Press
RDL's

Push/Pull/Legs mon weds fri ts.

I just noticed that BAM removed the "why are you anti-bodybuilding" question from the S&P FAQ.

I just noticed that BAM removed the "why are you anti-bodybuilding" question from the S&P FAQ.

Because of that one thread. The one we're supposed to link to potential BBers.

Oh yeah that thread that I can never find and didn't even know existed until a few weeks ago. It should probably be linked in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back