Avoiding places that have women from your past

Haha ts changes his routine to avoid the awkward.

She was hysterical after she told me all this and tried to beat me up. I had to hold her down and it took me another hour just to get her in my truck. Well after I dropped her off in the parking lot she started blowing up my buddies phone. Remember I gave her his number, not mine cause I broke my phone. She started with I love you texts and voicemails. She then started with "Im going to kill you" messages and texts. Thank god I lived in an extremely hard place to find at the time so she couldnt remember it. My buddy had to actually change his number cause she was calling his phone 30+ times a day.

A few months later this finally calmed down. I had an ex over to go in my new spa and fuck around. When she(my ex) left she got followed by a car that tried to run her off the road many times. She called me as soon as she got home to tell me this car followed her from my neighbors driveway. I told her its probably just a coincidence. I had another broad over a week later and the same thing happened. After that for about a week that same car was parked at the bottom of my driveway. My driveway at the time was about 100 yard long so its not like she was right outside my house. After another month it stopped but I thought for sure I was gonna get murdered in my sleep.

She was hysterical after she told me all this and tried to beat me up. I had to hold her down and it took me another hour just to get her in my truck. Well after I dropped her off in the parking lot she started blowing up my buddies phone. Remember I gave her his number, not mine cause I broke my phone. She started with I love you texts and voicemails. She then started with "Im going to kill you" messages and texts. Thank god I lived in an extremely hard place to find at the time so she couldnt remember it. My buddy had to actually change his number cause she was calling his phone 30+ times a day.

A few months later this finally calmed down. I had an ex over to go in my new spa and fuck around. When she(my ex) left she got followed by a car that tried to run her off the road many times. She called me as soon as she got home to tell me this car followed her from my neighbors driveway. I told her its probably just a coincidence. I had another broad over a week later and the same thing happened. After that for about a week that same car was parked at the bottom of my driveway. My driveway at the time was about 100 yard long so its not like she was right outside my house. After another month it stopped but I thought for sure I was gonna get murdered in my sleep.

Pretty crazy. Reminds of me this:

It just sounds like she really cared about you. Shoulda tried to make it work IMO.

lol the OP sounds like a scrapped Seinfeld episode

Actually, I think your story deserves its own thread. That's good stuff.

That's some good shit, TS. Better than most stories on here.

I used to go to Rite-Aid all the time to buy my vodka and various other shit, it was 1/4 mile from my old house. This cute but quiet broad used to always flirt with me when I was alone. When my gf was with me or broads I was dating she would act normal. This went on for 4 years. My ex and I split and a week later. I go in and see her(Rite-Aid broad) as Im checking out. I decide to ask her out. Well she said no and I made a big scene in front of other employees and customers about how the customer is always right.

I was embarrassed to go back but I did and she had quit cause she was embarrassed about that. I only know this cause a friend of mine works there and told me. He was also the one that told me she was really into me. From what she told him she was so caught off guard cause she had liked me for 4 years so she got nervous and said no. She doesnt work there anymore but I still avoid it.

#2.
I used to always go to my local Del Taco while drunk. One night I here a cute voice over the speaker and I bet my buddy $20 I would be fucking her by the end of the night no matter what she looked like. We pull around and she is smoking hot. I was 20 she was 18. I chat her up and give her my number(it was my buddies number cause I had broke my phone an hour before). We go back to my buddies house and sure as shit she calls me 30 minutes later saying she got off of work early and wanted me to pick her up. I go and get her and bring her back to my place. In less than 20 minutes we are going at it. She starts crying hysterically. I pull out and ask if she is ok. She told me she loved me(WTF ive known this broad for literally an hour) and continues to tell me how her uncle raped her. I freak out and go and drop her back off in the Del Taco parking lot. There is a shitload more detail to this but this post is already long enough.

Thank you for this.

Damn.

So you haven't seen or heard anything since?

Damn.

So you haven't seen or heard anything since?

I saw her once about a year after this. She was at the same Del Taco and my other friend was driving. She wasnt taking drive thru orders just doing the front desk I believe. When we pulled up to the main window somehow she sensed me a did a crazy over the shoulder look at me, like in a scary movie. I told my buddy just to take off and I bought him In N Out. Except for that nothing else has happened. I did move out not to long after all this happened so IDK if she kept going back to that place.

I saw her once about a year after this. She was at the same Del Taco and my other friend was driving. She wasnt taking drive thru orders just doing the front desk I believe. When we pulled up to the main window somehow she sensed me a did a crazy over the shoulder look at me, like in a scary movie. I told my buddy just to take off and I bought him In N Out. Except for that nothing else has happened. I did move out not to long after all this happened so IDK if she kept going back to that place.

Hahaha that shit is crazy! You couldn't have written a better story

I can imagine you going to your buddy "drive, Drive, DRIVE!!!!". I would have shit myself

Hahaha that shit is crazy! You couldn't have written a better story

I can imagine you going to your buddy "drive, Drive, DRIVE!!!!". I would have shit myself

I pictured her jumping over the counter, running out the door and chasing him down like the T1000 and jumping on the trunk of the car.

Squirting Gun stole this thread, better than OP.

I pictured her jumping over the counter, running out the door and chasing him down like the T1000 and jumping on the trunk of the car.

And then when they finally think that they shook her, so they got to In N Out and order.

"Move up to the next window please"

*moves to next window, looks in*

"OH SHI..."

Rk2JX.gif

*credits roll*

Last edited:
Lmao this thread is great. Crazy story, Squirting Gun!

Wait a fraking minute!!!!

How the hell do you go from asking the girl out to avoiding her and not even smashing her at least?

We're you on meth?

Seriously, wtf?!

ITT: stories of risking your life and livelihood for shitty fake mexican fast food

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back