Avoiding places that have women from your past

I just looked her up and I think she's pretty cute. You should have gone out with her, TS. She looks like she's fun to go out with.

b3WQK.jpg

No one is gonna fall for this again lol.

I was at the grocery store over the summer and one cart lady had been pushing the carts in the sun and she was in great shape and had a nice tan. I pulled the car up next to her and asked her out on a whim. She seemed really happy I did this and told me even though she was seeing someone she gave me her number and we could go out as "friends." I cant describe how flattered she was.She told me that she was super excited. I go home, pleasure myself and realize how there is no way Im taking out the cart lady. She is weird, old and I dont want to be seen with her. The heat that day was messing with my hormones. I see her now at the grocerey store. Everytime I see her she looks insanely depressed when she sees me and wont look at me because of me never calling. It is to the point where Im acting like a ninja trying to avoid this haggard cart pusher around Kroger. Anyone ever ruin a place they frequent over a woman?

This could be, my favourite line ever on Sherdog. Seriously, that could be straight from the pages of a Bret Easton Ellis novel or something!

btw, I bet there was no boyfriend. She was probably telling you that to seem less desperate, hence she's absolutely gutted now - she probably thinks she blew her chances with you by making up a male friend, which then put you off calling.

She was hysterical after she told me all this and tried to beat me up. I had to hold her down and it took me another hour just to get her in my truck. Well after I dropped her off in the parking lot she started blowing up my buddies phone. Remember I gave her his number, not mine cause I broke my phone. She started with I love you texts and voicemails. She then started with "Im going to kill you" messages and texts. Thank god I lived in an extremely hard place to find at the time so she couldnt remember it. My buddy had to actually change his number cause she was calling his phone 30+ times a day.

A few months later this finally calmed down. I had an ex over to go in my new spa and fuck around. When she(my ex) left she got followed by a car that tried to run her off the road many times. She called me as soon as she got home to tell me this car followed her from my neighbors driveway. I told her its probably just a coincidence. I had another broad over a week later and the same thing happened. After that for about a week that same car was parked at the bottom of my driveway. My driveway at the time was about 100 yard long so its not like she was right outside my house. After another month it stopped but I thought for sure I was gonna get murdered in my sleep.

Few months,women are just absolutely fecking crazy and not worth it sometimes.

this story doesn't even make sense

you left out much in between? how'd you not get on that?

I saw her once about a year after this. She was at the same Del Taco and my other friend was driving. She wasnt taking drive thru orders just doing the front desk I believe. When we pulled up to the main window somehow she sensed me a did a crazy over the shoulder look at me, like in a scary movie. I told my buddy just to take off and I bought him In N Out. Except for that nothing else has happened. I did move out not to long after all this happened so IDK if she kept going back to that place.

Which Del Taco? Tell me you're talking about the one on Benson and Foothill.

You'll get over it,she'll get over it too with time albeit goig through all kind of emotions.

lemme get this straight...

You asked her out, then realized that you didn't want to go out with her?
Do you make sandwiches when you aren't hungry either?

Dude just take her out. Incase someone you know spots you with her, just tell them it's your aunt or mother-in-law or stepmother or something. That way you can avoid the awkwardness and nail yourself a hot MILF in the process.

Which Del Taco? Tell me you're talking about the one on Benson and Foothill.

Haha no, that one is pretty close to me though. It was the one off of the 210 and Carnelian. Most people know Carnelian as Vineyard though cause it changes names once you pass Foothill.

Back