Avoiding places that have women from your past

2O9ESE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was at the grocery store over the summer and one cart lady had been pushing the carts in the sun and she was in great shape and had a nice tan. I pulled the car up next to her and asked her out on a whim. She seemed really happy I did this and told me even though she was seeing someone she gave me her number and we could go out as "friends." I cant describe how flattered she was.She told me that she was super excited. I go home, pleasure myself and realize how there is no way Im taking out the cart lady. She is weird, old and I dont want to be seen with her. The heat that day was messing with my hormones. I see her now at the grocerey store. Everytime I see her she looks insanely depressed when she sees me and wont look at me because of me never calling. It is to the point where Im acting like a ninja trying to avoid this haggard cart pusher around Kroger. Anyone ever ruin a place they frequent over a woman?

Why not just take her out for a little of the old in-out, in-out?

I was at the grocery store over the summer and one cart lady had been pushing the carts in the sun and she was in great shape and had a nice tan. I pulled the car up next to her and asked her out on a whim. She seemed really happy I did this and told me even though she was seeing someone she gave me her number and we could go out as "friends." I cant describe how flattered she was.She told me that she was super excited. I go home, pleasure myself and realize how there is no way Im taking out the cart lady. She is weird, old and I dont want to be seen with her. The heat that day was messing with my hormones. I see her now at the grocerey store. Everytime I see her she looks insanely depressed when she sees me and wont look at me because of me never calling. It is to the point where Im acting like a ninja trying to avoid this haggard cart pusher around Kroger. Anyone ever ruin a place they frequent over a woman?

lmao, People need to appreciate the greatness in this post

whatever.do you avoid the local spots your exes hang outat,too? Man up.

Grow a pair and stop hiding behind the counters from a woman you dont even know.

use her employee discount and treat her to a nice hot meal at your place

I just looked her up and I think she's pretty cute. You should have gone out with her, TS. She looks like she's fun to go out with.

b3WQK.jpg

You wanna see pics of TS crouching behind broccoli like Marcus Fenix?

Didn't know who that was. Had to google it.

But after reading the OP, I'm picturing Frostilicus.

frostilicus.png

lmao

I usually don't avoid people. They should be afraid of me.

But I do get what you said about not wanting to be seen with women. I meet bootycall girls at unusual places -- never my regular haunts. I think the main thing there is that I cycle through a lot of women and don't want people to know my business, or ask questions.

How's this? I needed a second job, so I applied for the highly coveted position of bouncer at a bar while out with my (then) girlfriend. Never heard back from them. I break up with the gf, then a few weeks later the bar offers me the job. I was like....Fuuuuuuuuu....what do I do? I decided to take the job because the need for more income was greater than me being worried about an awkward situation.

I used to go to Rite-Aid all the time to buy my vodka and various other shit, it was 1/4 mile from my old house. This cute but quiet broad used to always flirt with me when I was alone. When my gf was with me or broads I was dating she would act normal. This went on for 4 years. My ex and I split and a week later. I go in and see her(Rite-Aid broad) as Im checking out. I decide to ask her out. Well she said no and I made a big scene in front of other employees and customers about how the customer is always right.

I was embarrassed to go back but I did and she had quit cause she was embarrassed about that. I only know this cause a friend of mine works there and told me. He was also the one that told me she was really into me. From what she told him she was so caught off guard cause she had liked me for 4 years so she got nervous and said no. She doesnt work there anymore but I still avoid it.

#2.
I used to always go to my local Del Taco while drunk. One night I here a cute voice over the speaker and I bet my buddy $20 I would be fucking her by the end of the night no matter what she looked like. We pull around and she is smoking hot. I was 20 she was 18. I chat her up and give her my number(it was my buddies number cause I had broke my phone an hour before). We go back to my buddies house and sure as shit she calls me 30 minutes later saying she got off of work early and wanted me to pick her up. I go and get her and bring her back to my place. In less than 20 minutes we are going at it. She starts crying hysterically. I pull out and ask if she is ok. She told me she loved me(WTF ive known this broad for literally an hour) and continues to tell me how her uncle raped her. I freak out and go and drop her back off in the Del Taco parking lot. There is a shitload more detail to this but this post is already long enough.

I used to go to Rite-Aid all the time to buy my vodka and various other shit, it was 1/4 mile from my old house. This cute but quiet broad used to always flirt with me when I was alone. When my gf was with me or broads I was dating she would act normal. This went on for 4 years. My ex and I split and a week later. I go in and see her(Rite-Aid broad) as Im checking out. I decide to ask her out. Well she said no and I made a big scene in front of other employees and customers about how the customer is always right.

I was embarrassed to go back but I did and she had quit cause she was embarrassed about that. I only know this cause a friend of mine works there and told me. He was also the one that told me she was really into me. From what she told him she was so caught off guard cause she had liked me for 4 years so she got nervous and said no. She doesnt work there anymore but I still avoid it.

#2.
I used to always go to my local Del Taco while drunk. One night I here a cute voice over the speaker and I bet my buddy $20 I would be fucking her by the end of the night no matter what she looked like. We pull around and she is smoking hot. I was 20 she was 18. I chat her up and give her my number(it was my buddies number cause I had broke my phone an hour before). We go back to my buddies house and sure as shit she calls me 30 minutes later saying she got off of work early and wanted me to pick her up. I go and get her and bring her back to my place. In less than 20 minutes we are going at it. She starts crying hysterically. I pull out and ask if she is ok. She told me she loved me(WTF ive known this broad for literally an hour) and continues to tell me how her uncle raped her. I freak out and go and drop her back off in the Del Taco parking lot. There is a shitload more detail to this but this post is already long enough.

Go on...

What hallucinogen were you on? You say she was in great shape and had a nice tan, but you didn't realize she was old and weird until you got home?

What hallucinogen were you on? You say she was in great shape and had a nice tan, but you didn't realize she was old and weird until you got home?
did you skip over the part about him jacking off to her and then realizing that she was, in fact, hideous?

Back