Movies AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they portray Black Widow is retarded as hell. Of all the Avengers, she's literally the only one that's completely untouchable. I'm not sure if that's a PC thing or what, but she's halfway to being as infallible as Rey from SJW Star Wars.

LivelyCleanFawn-size_restricted.gif

karate is the ultimate superpower

The way they portray Black Widow is retarded as hell. Of all the Avengers, she's literally the only one that's completely untouchable. I'm not sure if that's a PC thing or what, but she's halfway to being as infallible as Rey from SJW Star Wars.

True! She's annoying! Like if she turned into dust as the end, I wouldn't have been mad. I would've been like...
giphy.gif

True! She's annoying! Like if she turned into dust as the end, I wouldn't have been mad. I would've been like...
giphy.gif
No way
Dat ass needs preserving at all cost
Honestly, what is wrong with you people

I love it when people lay SJW motives on comics that have been around for decades.

Her agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. She can coordinate her body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity easily.[67]

Romanova has a gifted intellect.[68] She displays an uncanny affinity for psychological manipulation and can mask her real emotions perfectly. Like Steve Rogers, she possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (such as threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.[68]

From wiki.

Her agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. She can coordinate her body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity easily.[67]

Romanova has a gifted intellect.[68] She displays an uncanny affinity for psychological manipulation and can mask her real emotions perfectly. Like Steve Rogers, she possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (such as threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.[68]

From wiki.
She is a human female fighting Thanos

Its shit

From wiki.

I understand she's a badass both in the movies and the comics. My issue with her isn't that she's a badass, it merely comes from the fact that, of all the Avengers, she's the one that's almost literally untouchable. And by that I mean, for example, we've got a scene where freaking Scarlet Witch (super, super, super, super powerful mutant) is getting her ass handed to her, and then Black Widow (a regular human with no powers) comes in and saves the day like it ain't no thang. That's just retarded. I know Falcon and Cap were there to help, but all three of them being able to overcome something that freaking Vision and Witch can't is seriously lame. To put it another way..... an Omega Level Mutant is getting embarrassed and losing while three regular humans (one of them a Super Solider, but in the grand scheme of things, it's meaningless) comes in and saves the day. Bullshit! The math doesn't add up.

I love it when people lay SJW motives on comics that have been around for decades.
Yup. Not sure how anybody can lay SJW motives on MCU BW. She's not portrayed that way at all. She's one part Avengers mom, one part that realistic voice on the team, and one part eye-candy. She's not a Mary Sue as she's a supporting character and the real difference she makes in every movie is her espionage stuff. People are paranoid after Star Wars I guess but folks got to relax as long as the Russos are running this.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was not expecting this to be a good flick, but it is.

I understand she's a badass both in the movies and the comics. My issue with her isn't that she's a badass, it merely comes from the fact that, of all the Avengers, she's the one that's almost literally untouchable. And by that I mean, for example, we've got a scene where freaking Scarlet Witch (super, super, super, super powerful mutant) is getting her ass handed to her, and then Black Widow (a regular human with no powers) comes in and saves the day like it ain't no thang. That's just retarded. I know Falcon and Cap were there to help, but all three of them being able to overcome something that freaking Vision and Witch can't is seriously lame. To put it another way..... an Omega Level Mutant is getting embarrassed and losing while three regular humans (one of them a Super Solider, but in the grand scheme of things, it's meaningless) comes in and saves the day. Bullshit! The math doesn't add up.

Wasn’t the vision surprised attacked and severely injured so she was balancing her attacks with protecting vision?..

I am not defending it completely but scarlet witch’s attention was rather divided...

Well, she didn't make it out of the films totally unscathed. Though I'd hardly call this a definitive loss. I believe she also had a scratch on her head in Avengers 1, so... I guess there's that too.

scarlet widow is fine. it's pretty bad ass if you think of it, a human trying to fight beings much stronger than her. she's not super powerful though so i don't make a big deal out of it.

I feel bad for vision though, like he was strong in age of ultron, but aside that he seemed like he was always being held back. in infinity war he was pretty much hurt the whole movie which sucked. I liked using him in one of those avenger video games.. :(

Wasn’t the vision surprised attacked and severely injured so she was balancing her attacks with protecting vision?..

I am not defending it completely but scarlet witch’s attention was rather divided...

That's correct. Though still, for her mutant power attacks to be shrugged off like they were, it irks me. Especially when mere karate is shown to be more effective.

I feel bad for vision though, like he was strong in age of ultron, but aside that he seemed like he was always being held back. in infinity war he was pretty much hurt the whole movie which sucked.

I'm still trying to figure out how they tore him up so easily. Isn't he supposed to be made out of Vibranium?

Hela killed most of the Asgardians off and then Thanos killed half of the ones left. Their king, queen, prince and army are all dead

It's not a good time to be an Asgardian..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back