Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knights of the round templar!!

I like Vision :( (mainly the actor) so I don't want him to die :( Hopefully just hawkeye and black widow perish.
I doubt Black Widow will die because muh females, but I can see either Hawkeye dying, or I'd like to see Hawkeye get a massive power up so he's not useless. Give him some Iron Man tech or something.

Is the watch counter on the YouTube video stuck at 467,331 for anyone else? I mean... I have watched it at least that many times, but it has been at that count for hours now for me.

Meh. It looks great but the Age of Ultron Trailer still gets me hyped and that movie was average at best.

Marvel still hasn't proven they can do a villain well and this movie revolves around one. They've been building up this guy for like 8 years now and all of a sudden we expect them to stick the landing???? They never could before.

I'll wait and see. I hope for the best.
What's wrong with Loki as a villain?

Doesn’t feel that Cap has really been gone, but that look on SW face after he catches the spear got me in the feelz. Especially thinking that’s he’s a prime target to die or sacrifice himself.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

It just hit me. Is Agents of Shield going to tie into this since it’s going to be set in space?
I seriously doubt it. MCU's movie side is going to pretend the TV side doesn't exist while the TV side's extent of interaction with the movie side is now limited to just name dropping.

I like the fact that it looks like there will be a big battle in Wakanda. Change of scenery from the usual big city, falling buildings stuff. Also, people can't complain about the potential bodycount caused.

I'm genuinely looking forward to watching the trailer at home on the big screen with surround sound.

Doesn’t feel that Cap has really been gone, but that look on SW face after he catches the spear got me in the feelz. Especially thinking that’s he’s a prime target to die or sacrifice himself.

If you watch that scene a few times, you realise just how close the spear is to Cap's chest before he catches it:cool:

I seriously doubt it. MCU's movie side is going to pretend the TV side doesn't exist while the TV side's extent of interaction with the movie side is now limited to just name dropping.

I mean, there was a tie in for Winter Soldier though and with Sif. Has the relationship changed since then?

I’d FREAK OUT if Son of Coul made an appearance in this.

For the stones it looks like it's going to be

Power Stone - taken from Xandar maybe off screen
Space Stone - given to Thanos by Loki
Mind Stone - Vision and Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos' henchmen
Reality Stone - The collector says he sold it, maybe it'll be left for movie 2, but Thanos probably wrecks the GOTG in the scene
Time Stone - Probably Thanos vs. Team Iron Man in New York
Soul Stone - Wakanda Battle?

Yeah, but the whole stance of the Hulkbuster when it lands looks a lot more like the way the Hulk moves than Stark. It's almost ape-like.

Hulkbuster is definitely in the Wakanda battle.

What's wrong with Loki as a villain?

Just HIM. out of 20 movies he's been the only good villain and he's been recycled so much he's damn near a hero.

Listen. I love the trailer. I'm just worried. It's like watching a fighter with a lot of hype. You been rooting for them for so long You kind of forget they got shitty cardio and bad sub defense.

Don't be surprised mother fuckers.

I mean, there was a tie in for Winter Soldier though and with Sif. Has the relationship changed since then?

I’d FREAK OUT if Son of Coul made an appearance in this.

So would the Avengers, as they still think he's dead;)

DC Exec like

H8kXrt.gif

"Wait until the Aquaman trailer comes out"

Just HIM. out of 20 movies he's been the only good villain and he's been recycled so much he's damn near a hero.

Listen. I love the trailer. I'm just worried. It's like watching a fighter with a lot of hype. You been rooting for them for so long You kind of forget they got shitty cardio and bad sub defense.

I agree. Ultron was handled badly. Such a powerful villain, turned into a wise cracking punching bag. He wasn’t sinister, and he wasn’t ever a real threat. I think he got solo’d by all the main avengers at different points in the movie, which sums up marvels track record with handling powerful villains.

Yeah, I guess I get what you mean. Do the Netflix villains count because I really liked Kingpin and The Purple Man? Red Skull seemed pretty solid to me too, but nothing on the level of Loki.

I agree. Ultron was handled badly. Such a powerful villain, turned into a wise cracking punching bag. He wasn’t sinister, and he wasn’t ever a real threat. I think he got solo’d by all the main avengers at different points in the movie, which sums up marvels track record with handling powerful villains.
They really wasted James Spader on that one. I was really hopeful when Ultron first appeared in the movie, as that scene was great! But you're right, he turned into a wise cracking punching bag.

I hear what you're saying and IG Thanos is my favorite character of all time so if they f-ck him up I'll never forgive them.

Ronan was ok. Not great. Hela didn't do sh-t for me. Winter Soldier was some of the coolest opposition.

As a Thanos nut-licker I hate seeing his bald head. I like seeing him in uniform and looking more celestial and less human.

Still I'm in 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back