• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODDAMN

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Been watching straight for the last 20mins

That's a deliberate plot point, according to the Russos. When he gets the first Stone, Thanos no longer needs any type of armour, as his enemies are no real physical threat to him.

Actually found that article after I posted. Makes complete sense but I still hope they have some good shots of him in his armor.

No matter how powerful he gets I won't be purchasing any bald, armorless Thanos figures/statuettes.

Wish they'd reference the Netflix stuff but given they're going to be fighting a dude that destroys worlds for fun...

I also don't think they're going to kill heros off but guys like Stark, Hawkeye, and others will "Retire" so to speak.

My red shirts:

- Vision: That gem stone in his noggin.

- Iron Man/Tony Stark: RDJ is more than likely finished up, in the feels death when he saves Cap. I don't see RDJ beating a dead horse a~la Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow.

- Black Widow: It doesn't look like her stand alone is happening and really, what more can be done with her?

- Loki: Looks like he's still in Thanos' employ. Once Thanos has the Tesseract from Asgard's vault, his use of Loki is done.

Potential red shirts:

- Drax: It's been mentioned that spin offs of GotG could happen and I'd think Drax would be one of them (another being Rocket/Groot). Doesn't mean Drax can't die here and his spin off be a prequel to GotG though.

- Thor: Could see it happening, although with the new direction/life Thor: Ragnarok had they may try for a fourth film. Unless Thanos kills all the Asgardians in their spaceship that is.

- Hawkeye: I dunno, he could just go back up to his homestead and live it out.

- War Machine/James Rhodes: Might keep him around to bridge the gap with another character/actor becoming Iron Man later on, maybe not.

I don't see Wong going anywhere just yet, he's a big part of Doctor Strange's thing.

Never thought I'd say this as I find the comic character boring as shit, but they just can't kill of Captain America!

I thought RDJ and Evan's contracts were up after Infinity War? If so it's a perfect time to kill em and bring in some new blood. There have been a few Caps in the comics but who would take over as Iron Man? Or would they just default to War Machine?

I thought RDJ and Evan's contracts were up after Infinity War? If so it's a perfect time to kill em and bring in some new blood. There have been a few Caps in the comics but who would take over as Iron Man? Or would they just default to War Machine?

Evans is back for Avengers 4.

Kinda looks like the movie will culminate in three venues

Space - with thor/guardians taking on loki or some shit

Wakanda - Cap, Panther, Bucky, basically his team from Civil War take on nameless cgi alien hordes

Earth/shield base - dr strange, spiderman, hulk, iron man, vision, Thor for early part, scarlet witch? Take on Thanos directly,

or Everything goes wrong when Thanos gets the space and mind gem onto the gauntlet, probably kills vision then sends thor and ironman and probably others to different parts of the universe or some shit

Thats when Thor meets up with the Guardians of the Galaxy and then we get “dont worry the Avengers will be back in Infinity War part two!”

Last edited:
Actually found that article after I posted. Makes complete sense but I still hope they have some good shots of him in his armor.

No matter how powerful he gets I won't be purchasing any bald, armorless Thanos figures/statuettes.

I agree, I think the helmet is at least iconic to him.

At least have that. I believe we are gonna see the process of thanos obtaining full titan mastery.

This is just the intro. I wonder how the sequel will play out.

Ideally they purchase fox and the next round of the MCU is mutants, fantastic four, and my boy....

NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg

Come on, bro. Thanos has Shoulders like Boulders, Pecs and Gunz that turn on Nuns, Gloots that make Nice Girls act like Sloots and Thighs that make Lesbians turn Bi. You can't blame him for selling Tickets to the Gun Show.

Thanos didn't choose the Bro Life, the Bro Life chose Thanos:)

Ideally they purchase fox and the next round of the MCU is mutants, fantastic four, and my boy....

NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg

You mean that guy who got punked by Sue Storm? Nah, Namor's a great character. I loved him in Hickman's runs.

You mean that guy who got punked by Sue Storm? Nah, Namor's a great character. I loved him in Hickman's runs.

I have a fantastic Namor script ready to go. Just waiting for the Mouse to acquire the rights and then we can finally get the Namor we all deserve.

Also, I’m working on a Netflix Marvel Knights series as well.

Blade
Moon Knight
Brother VooDoo
Red Hood

Vampires Demons and Monsters galore.

Damn it, Mouse! Call me!!

I wish there was a 3 part trilogy to thanos's journey to his rise and fall but im ok with 2 which is better then 1.

Last thing we need is thanos to be hyped up then killed off very quickly ala stephen wolf
So who is the troll who voted "Meh"

DCEU

Thanos is a massive Fuck You! to both DC and Fox. Brolin was cast by DC in Jonah Hex, arguably the worst comic book movie ever made. Not even Megan Fox playing a hooker could make me watch that shite. It was a box office bomb and was nominated for several Razzies. He moves to Marvel and he's now playing the Big Bad in what's shaping up to be the ultimate comic book movie.

Oh, and you think you have the sole rights to Mutants, Fox? Guess what - Thanos is officially a Mutant; a member of the Eternals of Titan who carries the Devient Gene, which gives him both his grotesque appearance and his vast strength;)

I have a fantastic Namor script ready to go. Just waiting for the Mouse to acquire the rights and then we can finally get the Namor we all deserve.

Also, I’m working on a Netflix Marvel Knights series as well.

Blade
Moon Knight
Brother VooDoo
Red Hood

Vampires Demons and Monsters galore.

Damn it, Mouse! Call me!!

Did you collaborate with @Dragonlordxxxxx?

CALL THIS MAN!

How would you all feel if marvel threw in hugh jackman making a suprise guest or even deadpool??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back