• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for what is a man?

images

These types of threads have been done before, but it's a subject that I've given thought to recently and I think this guy sums it up quite well talking about his old high school football coach. The title reads like it's relationship/dating advice, and it is, but it is also about the purpose behind that and what it means to be a good man like the coach. Kinda long but worth listening to imo.

I recently saw something saying Kial Mundi the conehead Jedi is the only one on Jedi Council allowed to have multiple wives because his species have women greatly outnumber men. So I suppose his purpose is procreation up the yin yang 24/7.

What makes a mahon is it teh power in his hands? Is it his quest for glory? … Give it all you ghot, to fight to the top…so we can know your story…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back