• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he thinks he's right and I know he's wrong so...;)
IMG-2049.jpg

They need a Captain America-type figure, and Bucky is the only real option. I like Falcon, but he's "just" a highly trained human. Bucky can match Cap's enhanced strength, stamina etc as well as possessing decades of training and black ops experience. Winter Soldier was the assassin other professional assassins were frightened of:eek:

Finally, the emotional connection between the two and Bucky's desire to atone for all the murders he committed while being controlled by Hydra make him a natural replacement. He get's to keep his brother's memory alive and try to wipe some red out of his own ledger...

They definitely need someone to replace a top Avenger, I just think taking the Captain America gimmick and giving it to someone else isn't needed.

They need a Captain America-type figure, and Bucky is the only real option. I like Falcon, but he's "just" a highly trained human. Bucky can match Cap's enhanced strength, stamina etc as well as possessing decades of training and black ops experience. Winter Soldier was the assassin other professional assassins were frightened of:eek:

Finally, the emotional connection between the two and Bucky's desire to atone for all the murders he committed while being controlled by Hydra make him a natural replacement. He get's to keep his brother's memory alive and try to wipe some red out of his own ledger...

Just give Sam Wilson some steroids and he will be the new Captain America.

It ain't that hard to imagine.

Don't make me recycle my Blacktain Blackmerica bit.

Well actually that's pretty much it right there.

It's gonna be 2 hours and 40 minutes.

No way will they allow it to be 3 hours.

Just give Sam Wilson some steroids and he will be the new Captain America.

It ain't that hard to imagine.

Falcon became Cap in the comics. So did Bucky. But in the comics, neither of them has the super soldier serum. In the MCU, Bucky's already on the Super Horse Meat, which makes him the favourite.

With all the different iterations of characters in the comics, that shit just becomes too confusing for non-comic readers that watch the movies like myself. Is Captain Marvel or whomever a Captain America equivalent?

With all the different iterations of characters in the comics, that shit just becomes too confusing for non-comic readers that watch the movies like myself. Is Captain Marvel or whomever a Captain America equivalent?

Nope she is a Cosmic Character , very powerful can Hold her own against the likes of Thor . The MCU might make her OP because feminism and shit . Her origins tie into the original Captain Marvel who was actually an Alien , but that character died in the 80s due to Cancer and was actually an Iconic rival to Thanos in the Villain and Hero Dynamic.

Its confusing if you havent seen all 20 movies.

Before infinity war. I watched all 18 movies to be caught up.

Its like watching a season series. If you just watched the grand finale without watching the previous episodes, it will have u confused.

Nope she is a Cosmic Character , very powerful can Hold her own against the likes of Thor . The MCU might make her OP because feminism and shit . Her origins tie into the original Captain Marvel who was actually an Alien , but that character died in the 80s due to Cancer and was actually an Iconic rival to Thanos in the Villain and Hero Dynamic.

Hoping she'll be of help but not the one to put out thanos.

In mcu ill take stark over her, she seems clue less and acts on emotion.

Falcon became Cap in the comics. So did Bucky. But in the comics, neither of them has the super soldier serum. In the MCU, Bucky's already on the Super Horse Meat, which makes him the favourite.
Never followed Cap that much in the CBU so never saw the Falcon run.

Seems strange to me as Falcon is only formidable due to the wing suit. He is an otherwise ordinary human who gets beat up by most of the other ordinary baddies he faces. So how was he able to survive in the Cap mantle? Would the Shield really be his ONLY differentiator versus the guys he was facing?

Last edited:
His secret weapon is Colin Kaepernick comes out, takes a knee, and makes his opponents feel vaguely guilty.

Never followed Cap that much in the CBU so never saw the Falcon run.

Seems strange to me as Falcon is only formidable due to the wing suit. He is an otherwise ordinary human who gets beat up by most of the other ordinary baddies he faces. So how was he able to survive in the Cap mantle? Would not the Shield really be his ONLY differentiator versus the guys he was facing?

Agreed. Sam Wilson is a Para-Rescue man, one of the most elite and highly trained Special Ops units in the world. And the Falcon Suit gives him an edge. He's more than capable of taking down normal humans, including mercs, terrorists etc. Against Enhanced individuals, he's toast. The physical difference between Sam and Cap can be seen in their very first meeting,

On your left!

Bare in mind Sam is still in peak physical condition, but Cap literally runs rings around him.

Peter Dinklage leak.

Apparently Peter Dinklage may have dropped another hint that he may make a number of weapons to take on Thanos and his army or someone of equal power? Another is the appearance of a weapon potentially from Dinklage for Captain Marvel that will be at least as powerful as stormbreaker and she only will be able to use it much like stormbreaker in the past mjolnir could be handled by anyone it felt they where worthy stormbreaker it is rumored can only be handled by Thor because he died to create it so it takes literally sacrificing yourself to be thought worthy. As such only he can use it apparently the insanely large two sided ax that Captain Marvel gets has a similar thing where she is the only one who can handle it. Don't know if this means she had to go through a similar test as Thor to create it? In the comics it was an asgardian weapon but in the movie it will be over the top powerful weapon.
y99zactjw6q11.jpg

Peter Dinklage leak.

Apparently Peter Dinklage may have dropped another hint that he may make a number of weapons to take on Thanos and his army or someone of equal power? Another is the appearance of a weapon potentially from Dinklage for Captain Marvel that will be at least as powerful as stormbreaker and she only will be able to use it much like stormbreaker in the past mjolnir could be handled by anyone it felt they where worthy stormbreaker it is rumored can only be handled by Thor because he died to create it so it takes literally sacrificing yourself to be thought worthy. As such only he can use it apparently the insanely large two sided ax that Captain Marvel gets has a similar thing where she is the only one who can handle it. Don't know if this means she had to go through a similar test as Thor to create it? In the comics it was an asgardian weapon but in the movie it will be over the top powerful weapon.
y99zactjw6q11.jpg

Eh....redundant.

She is already the most powerful character in the MCU, why not give a powerful weapon to Steve Rogers? Like a new shield that is stronger than vibranium and can absorb and deflect energy blasts back at attackers.

It would make his shield have similar powers to Sebastian Shaw.

Then have Steve eat a heart shaped herb....I know only Wakandans of royal blood are supposed to be able to consume the herb...but they can write their way around that...just say Cap's super soldier status allowed him to consume it....doubling his strength, speed, recovery, agility, and durability ...making him the most powerful human without a mechanical suit.

Last edited:
They're going to release the second Captain Marvel trailer instead tomorrow evening during Monday Night Football.

New Avengers trailer leaked on twitter. Needless to say spoilers so watch at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back