• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AVENGERS: ENDGAME No Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here wanting this movie to reach 3 billion? I'm certainly gonna watch this more than once.

giphy.gif

If any movie deserves to reach 3 billion, it is this movie.

There have been movies in the past where I was completely spoiled and I still watched and enjoyed the movie. Spoilers, for whatever reason, don't bother me much. Seeing the execution is what matters.

With that said, I hope to God I don't accidentally read any spoilers for this movie. This and IW are the only movies where I don't want to see any spoilers whatsoever.

There have been movies in the past where I was completely spoiled and I still watched and enjoyed the movie. Spoilers, for whatever reason, don't bother me much. Seeing the execution is what matters.

With that said, I hope to God I don't accidentally read any spoilers for this movie. This and IW are the only movies where I don't want to see any spoilers whatsoever.

Just avoid any Avengers or MCU related threads on any forums , avoid reddit and do not google anything Avengers/MCU related and you should be fine And when i say any threads or post i mean anything even if it says No Spoilers in the title. Better be safe than sorry

Avoiding spoilers on the internet is not too bad. The hardest part is to avoid them in real life , at least for me. I have a very active social life so potential spoilers dangers are everywhere lol. I need to be extra careful when going out.

anyone here wanting this movie to reach 3 billion? I'm certainly gonna watch this more than once.

giphy.gif

If any movie deserves to reach 3 billion, it is this movie.

I'm probably only going to see it twice...:oops:

On opening day;)

Thanks I think I actually stumbled upon this article the other day. I really hope this isn't accurate because if it is I'll be very disappointed. Plays it way too safe
I disagree I think it would make a great movie. Marvel won't gamble with this one that makes me think its legit

Just read that this song is playing in the background of the Benatar while Tony and Nebula are trying to fix it during the opening scene.

Such a great song!

i wonder when these two are gonna fuck
6mh59gwzrpq21.jpg

edit: they better video it

Probably doesn't want to put in the work to be buff 24/7
Yeah, very understandable, especially that he's still rather fit, just not that big. I just want his training supplements, you know what I'm saying?

Yeah, very understandable, especially that he's still rather fit, just not that big. I just want his training supplements, you know what I'm saying?
There's probably like 2-3 celebrity trainers that actors go to so they can bulk up quickly for movie roles. You just have to find one of those guys.

Or go befriend The Rock

What do you think the rotten t score will be, initially? I suppose it loses 5 off the bat for not being complete diversity propaganda, but I'm not sure. I can't believe the first one was under 90.

What do you think the rotten t score will be, initially? I suppose it loses 5 off the bat for not being complete diversity propaganda, but I'm not sure. I can't believe the first one was under 90.
Not diverse enough?

We have a green mentally-challenged hero, a bald, blue 1/2 machine chick hero, a senior citizen with a shield, an illegal alien with a hammer and a talking rabbit. If you ask me, this should be up for an Oscar next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back