If I send you a couple pics can you make it into a gif, where his head moves?

Originally posted by brownboy
If I send you a couple pics can you make it into a gif, where his head moves?

sure send or post here, that would be better.

hey could you please make TWO avatars for me?,if so one of Antonio Rodrigo nogueira,and other of igor ,with the style of yours of Wanderlei and Fedor,with any pic you choses,i will use one and save the other to use later,thanks.

would you make one of Mir shoulder twisting Pete Williams.
and have "Sub0wn3d!!!!" on it.......thnx

Originally posted by Evilive
hey could you please make TWO avatars for me?,if so one of Antonio Rodrigo nogueira,and other of igor ,with the style of yours of Wanderlei and Fedor,with any pic you choses,i will use one and save the other to use later,thanks.

heres the first NOG av.

heres another one if you like. i'll have the igor ones ready in a soon.

thanks again,but i think you missunderstood me,its just 2 avatars,one of nog and one of igor ,with your style of Fedor or Silvas style,sorry if i didnt explained right,but i am not complaining too,lol.

there isnt that many good pics of igor. But heres what i ended up with.

thanks again,but i think you missunderstood me,its just 2 avatars,one of nog and one of igor ,with your style of Fedor or Silvas style,sorry if i didnt explained right,but i am not complaining too,lol.

nah man i understood what you were trying to say. I just like to create variety thats all.

thanks again,it is really good,sorry to bother you.

no probz man, i'm not being bothered thats why i started this thread to make avs for ppl.

Can you make me one with this pic. If you can I would like my name on it and the background flashing some color if possible. Thanks in advance dude.

Shit......The pic is too big man. I will email it if you PM me.

Back