Matyushenko Fan whats the righ size for an avtar, i have this picture i want to resize but not sure what to resize it too........ dam i confused myself :(

Originally posted by FEDORFAN44
Sombody help me I'm not good with computers.

EXACTLY! you give a right click to the photo and then you select "save as" then go to the page where you can change you avatar.. and finally you just have to seek the av that you saved.

Originally posted by sakurai#1fan
Can you make this pic into avatar size and have "Kimura" blinking in the bottom. Thanks in advance.
kimura24.jpg

this av has to be kinda small in order for it to look good. Its rectangular so blowing it to 100 by 100 will make it look shit. Anyways heres what i tried to do.

Originally posted by FLying BuRriTo
Matyushenko Fan whats the righ size for an avtar, i have this picture i want to resize but not sure what to resize it too........ dam i confused myself :(

the right size is 100 by 100 pixels but cetrain pics look really bad when blown up that big so you have to keep a cetrain ration to make the pic look in proportion. The av has to be less than 10kb as well.

Originally posted by Matyushenko_FaN
is this ok??

it's not seen as I thought...:( would you be able to put my name that is shorter? KATE.

Pardon by the inconveniences!

Originally posted by ABRIL
it's not seen as I thought...:( would you be able to put my name that is shorter? KATE.

Pardon by the inconveniences!

you picky vagina! jk

so instead of abril you want KATE? still on the shirt?

i dont know..put it where you think is going to look better

Matyushenko make my avtar eyes blink red?

i've tried, it doest look all that good.

ho lee cow he looks evil !!! let me save that thanks Matyushenko FAN!!!!!

fuck, i just realised its not gona work. Hand on.

there ya go burito, this one will definately work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back