no, didnt work, dont worry dude I'll figure it out, its a cool pic regardless

i tried this one on my account it 100% works.

hmmm the other 1 works, but not the Mir av>? thnx alot anyway
Matyushenko_FaN, your public service is well appreciated.

thats some weird shit, the av that i just posted works for sure. make sure to clear the html domain and load it from ur system. I'm glad to provide people with avatars.

i tried to PM you but you are all full, could you make me an av of this pic with a big "HEY NOW" on it? it would be much appreciated.

Hank1.jpg

HEY NOW

oh and i know i dont have enough posts to have an av but i just wanted to seize the opportunity

finally made mine.. see? thanks for offering though Matyushenko_FaN. Great job on all the avs you've made. What program do you use? I used Animation shop 3, which comes with PSP 7.

Hey Matyushenko_FaN!!!
Make immediately the russian flag out of the igor avatar, HE IS UKRAINIAN!!!!

Apart from that great job.

Originally posted by DissidentCheese
i tried to PM you but you are all full, could you make me an av of this pic with a big "HEY NOW" on it? it would be much appreciated.

Hank1.jpg

HEY NOW

Originally posted by brownboy
finally made mine.. see? thanks for offering though Matyushenko_FaN. Great job on all the avs you've made. What program do you use? I used Animation shop 3, which comes with PSP 7.

i use Ulead GIF animator 5. Great program i also us paintshop pro 5. I need to get updates soon.

Originally posted by Kyryllo
Hey Matyushenko_FaN!!!
Make immediately the russian flag out of the igor avatar, HE IS UKRAINIAN!!!!

Apart from that great job.

He might be ukranian, but common we all know that he's Russian. he even sais it in his highlight. NOone would recognise the Ukranian flag anyway.

Originally posted by MAVERICK13
second Mirko one didnt fit but this ones cool thanks.

this one should work. Tell me if it doesnt.

Originally posted by sakurai#1fan
Can you make this pic into avatar size and have "Kimura" blinking in the bottom. Thanks in advance.
kimura24.jpg

mr. kent (aka superman)?

Hey Matyushenko_fan, I suck at this stuff, Could you hook me up with a Ken shamrock av?

Originally posted by Rezinus
Can you make a Bob Sapp pic onto 60x60 pixels?

60 by 60 is kinda small, but you want it here it is.

Originally posted by GOUNDFIGHTER
Hey Matyushenko_fan, I suck at this stuff, Could you hook me up with a Ken shamrock av?

is this alright?

That is awsome, How do I add that to my profile?

Back