Social Automotive stereotypes ( peoples' perception of the owners of certain vehicles and brands)

Agree... although if you put a rollbar in a Miata other guys know you track the car and you get some cred back.

I had a Geo Storm GSi that was in the same category as a Miata.
I got laughed at for driving it, but it was a blast to drive. They were basically the base model Isuzu Impulse. They were the same chassis, but didn't have 4wd, a turbo, or the Lotus suspension.
It was like an oversize go kart that shifted at 7500rpm. They only had 140hp, but they only weighed 2300lbs.

Dude probably works at McDonald's

Food quality is the same
o.jpg

I don't drive a truck but if I did I would never take it off road. Imagine the repair bill if you do serious damage to the under carriage or worst get bad flooding damage not realizing how deep is the hole.

Popular Automotive stereotypes

BMW
- drivers are douchy / entitled.
- Favored by Persian and other MiddleEastern ethnicities
- Driven by guys who like to use a lot of gel and mousse and slick their hair back. This has a strong overlap with MiddleEastern Ethnics.
Don't hate the player hate the game.

btw I'm not from the middle east. Lots of non middle eastern people drive BMWs. Thats a strange association to make.

Want a good one? We don't use blinkers.

It is known that Chevy owners favorite movie is Brokeback Mountain…

Big trucks with oversized wheels = tiny dick.

BMW = pretentious asshole with a little bit of money.

Audi = asshole who wishes he could be a pretentious asshole driving a BMW.

Honda = reasonable person who wants a reliable car with good gas mileage. Same with Toyota.

Tesla = mixed bag of complete assholes and others who acknowledge global warming and have the money to purchase an electric vehicle that isn’t a Prius.

Prius = the most annoying people on the liberal end of the political spectrum, who think that anyone not driving a Prius is a global warming denialist. They drive like absolute assholes. The only assholes who come close are Audi drivers.

1980s Toyota pickup = someone who actually needs a pickup truck for whatever it is they do.

Modern Dodge Ram = pretty much the same as tiny dick guy but pretending like they actually need a pickup when they don’t.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

btw I'm not from the middle east. Lots of non middle eastern people drive BMWs. Thats a strange association to make.

Want a good one? We don't use blinkers.
Sure lots of non Middle Eastern people have BMWs but it seems the brand (and others like Mercedes) is more popular with them (Middle Eastern ethnics). Along with designer clothes

You might have spotted them. Dark eyed, with Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses, the hair overdosed with gel, one arm holding the wheel and the other leaning on the open window of their BMW. No, it’s not homeland security or a drugdealer, it’s a Persian!

Full size pickups are more often associated with White guys even though obviously other people also drive them. In my experience I rarely see Asian Americans drive fullsize pickups.

Back