Social Automotive stereotypes ( peoples' perception of the owners of certain vehicles and brands)

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Popular Automotive stereotypes

BMW
- drivers are douchy / entitled.
- Favored by Persian and other MiddleEastern ethnicities
- Driven by guys who like to use a lot of gel and mousse and slick their hair back. This has a strong overlap with MiddleEastern Ethnics.

G-Wagon
- Favored by MiddleEastern ethnics
- Pretentious folks
- People wanting to project they are ballers
- People who think driving a G-Wagon means they have made it
- Celebs, Rappers, Atheletes
- People concerned with trends and being fashionable

Full-Size pickup
- Conservative leaning
- People compensating
- Bro Dozer douche
- Guys wanting to project a country / rugged persona

Saab
- Teachers
- quirky intellectuals
- Liberals

Import cars modified with aftermarket parts
- young Asian Americans
- Young kids into F & F movies

VW Golf Cabriolet
- Preppy Chicks

VW Beetle
- Hippes
- Free spirits

Buick (SUV an large cars)
- Old Peopl

Donks
- Urban African American dudes and some Hispanics

Lowriders
- Mostly Hispanics and African Americans

Toyota Prius
- Liberals / Enviromentalists

Tesla
- Tech Bros
- Lots of Asian Americans
- College Degree folks in STEM field
- Those with Enviromental concerns

Range Rover
- Country Club set / rich people
- Celebs, Atheletes,

Whay say you Mayberry? Am I reasonably close to accurate or way off?

Lighthearted thread. Not meant to be derisive of anyone's preference.

Last edited:
a84a3bd40c1b9b8d2a538f7dee0f5a40_crop_north.jpg

human-hand.jpg

You do realize that’s a work truck that serves a practical purpose right?
Well yeah it’s a toy for a pro fighter who doesn’t use it for work.

Good lord. You bypassed "small penis" territory and headed straight to having a vagina.

<36>

Next time just admit you made a mistake instead of looking like a massive dickless can.

Try again.

"Pretty much all fun. It's just a big ol' toy"

I appreciate you confirming your own situation though ;)

The bed on that truck is an aftermarket bed designed to tow a 5th-wheel / RV / Trailer . So when the guy says it is for fun, he could just mean he uses the truck to haul around his toys (dirt-bikes, off-road buggies, snowmobils, ATVs, camper, race-car, boat, whatever etc...)

It's not a work truck in the sense that it is not used for commercial activity but it is not a poser truck either. If it was only for showing off it would have a traditional pickup bed.

Maxima - black person
Altima - single mother
Crown vic/grand marquis - redneck or hillbilly
Corvette - old white guy in jorts and new balance sneakers (car will never be driven over 55 mph)
Charger/challeneger - An edgar or a wigger
Mustang - a person who hates crowds
Maserati - ghetto rich person taking advantage of a car that loses 80% of its value in a few years

The bed on that truck is an aftermarket bed designed to tow a 5th-wheel / RV / Trailer . So when the guy says it is for fun, he could just mean he uses the truck to haul around his toys (dirt-bikes, off-road buggies, snowmobils, ATVs, camper, race-car, boat, whatever etc...)

It's not a work truck in the sense that it is not used for commercial activity but it is not a poser truck either. If it was only for showing off it would have a traditional pickup bed.

<36>

He explains what he uses it for and why he got it.

It's not a work truck nor is it necessary.

<36>

He explains what he uses it for and why he got it.

It's not a work truck nor is it necessary.
I watched the video. He says he goes hunting so he stores the gear in the exterior compartments. He says you can haul anything; he has a gooseneck hitch in that bed. So what I said earlier isn't wrong. He uses it to haul around his toys / recreational vehicles whatever.

I've seen many folks have such trucks to tow their campers, boats or trailer full of toys.

I watched the video. He says he goes hunting so he stores the gear in the exterior compartments. He says you can haul anything; he has a gooseneck hitch in that bed. So what I said earlier isn't wrong. He uses it to haul around his toys / recreational vehicles whatever.

I've seen many folks have such trucks to tow their campers, boats or trailer full of toys.

In no way, shape or form is it necessary to have that truck. You're assuming he has no choice other than to get that thing and have no idea to what extent he requires it. He basically admits in the video it's just a toy that does have some use but is completely unnecessary.

At the end of the day, he's just driving it around to get Starbucks 90% of the time. It's Johny Hendricks bud, this isn't rocket science.

In no way, shape or form is it necessary to have that truck. You're assuming he has no choice other than to get that thing and have no idea to what extent he requires it.

At the end of the day, he's just driving it around to get Starbucks 90% of the time. It's Johny Hendricks bud, this isn't rocket science.
I assume he got it both because he always wanted an F650 and he has a boat, trailer and toys that needs a tow rig. He may be able to tow his stuff with an F350, F450 or F550, but the heavier F650 he has will be more stable.

He probably just drives it around unloaded most of the time but sometimes needs the towing utility. I think if he only wanted the F650 for the looks and didn't need it for towing he wouldn't have the tow-bed.

I assume he got it both because he always wanted an F650 and he has a boat, trailer and toys that needs a tow rig. He may be able to tow his stuff with an F350, F450 or F550, but the heavier F650 he has will be more stable.

He probably just drives it around unloaded most of the time but sometimes needs the towing utility. I think if he only wanted the F650 for the looks and didn't need it for towing he wouldn't have the tow-bed.

From what he described in the video, he could quite easily do everything he wants without it. Also, the very fact he calls it a toy is a strong indication that it's exactly that. I strongly doubt he needs an F650 for anything he does.

Regardless, that truck and the stereotype fit perfectly.

I concur with OP. In NY Persians dominate the name badge vehicles. They also love name brand gaudy clothes and sunglasses, and will often wear white belt and shoes. I also concur with the Altimas.

Subaru (Forrester, Outback)-Manly Lesbians in LL Bean clothing that enjoy Ellen and Melissa Etheridge.

VW (Jetta, Passat)--The Gay Male version of the Subaru. The commercial where two gay dudes pick up a used couch on the side of the road opened a huge base to them. Scared off everyone else though.

Porsche (Macan, Cayenne) --Rich Jewish Doctors.

Lambo--Rappers and Sultans.

Pick Ups--depends on Wheel size and what vehicle is used for. Could be blue collar, or a construction site manager. Or if it has over sized wheels, mud flaps, and huge exhaust pipe, redneck asshole.

I do not know if you have that model in the US but I am yet to see a person behind the wheel of a Nissan X-trail that can fucking drive. I hate that car with a passion.

Back