International Australian Special Forces Murdered Dozens as Inititation Ritual in Afghanistan

All the atrocities the US Troops got slammed for in Vietnam... you know from like cutting ears off and shit.

They learned that from the Aussie Rangers that were in country in the early 60s.
so basically they learned from the descendants of a plethora of rapists, psychopaths killers and liars

It’s normal for every countries who have been doing it for 1000 years. Soldiers are trained to kill and have unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time.
Now you're just projecting your sadistic fantasies buddy, what you describe is practically the definition of genocide. I don't think you've ever heard of the Geneva Convention, have you? Paramilitary =/=military

And this is why I have an issue that we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on wars that have no real tangible effect on our country. We could literally take 20% of our military budget and end world hunger while living up to the idea that we feel the need to police the entire world.

so basically they learned from the descendants of a plethora of rapists, psychopaths killers and liars
Learned might be a bit extreme but in a lot of memoirs of platoon commanders and shit that were US Marines note that when they got there in like 62 and 63 that the Koreans and Aussies were cutting off fingers and ears and shit and wearing them as necklaces at the time. Caputo's book even notes that the first accounts of US soldiers doing that came years after that so it could be a combo of being stuck in that environment so long as well as having seen the Aussies do it before they left.

And this is why I have an issue that we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on wars that have no real tangible effect on our country. We could literally take 20% of our military budget and end world hunger while living up to the idea that we feel the need to police the entire world.

You have no idea how the world works, do you?

How would you feed the hungriest? Would you drop bulk shipments into Somalia? Warlords would take that food, sell it and buy more weapons. Many f the most needy with actual functioning governments would intercept those shipments and hold the food hostage or feed partisan supporters while starving out the opposition.

Men with guns change the world. And contrary to popular belief we are living in the most peaceful time in history. Thanks, America~

It’s normal for every countries who have been doing it for 1000 years. Soldiers are trained to kill and have unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time.

Name checks out:rolleyes:

And anyone with the most basic understanding of international law knows that soldiers certainly do not have, "unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time". Do you even Geneva Convention, bro?

Eh I'll wait until all the details come out and I will blame the individuals and any higher ups who condoned it. Not going to blame the entirety of the army nor people for what's more than likely one squads nuttery and psychotic behaviour. Believe it was on rotation 17 that the majority of incidents happened. Which is one squad . Not many people at all.

If found guilty they should be charged and convicted as per standard.

Learned might be a bit extreme but in a lot of memoirs of platoon commanders and shit that were US Marines note that when they got there in like 62 and 63 that the Koreans and Aussies were cutting off fingers and ears and shit and wearing them as necklaces at the time. Caputo's book even notes that the first accounts of US soldiers doing that came years after that so it could be a combo of being stuck in that environment so long as well as having seen the Aussies do it before they left.

My man... war trophy's have been common in pretty much ever war for as long as there's been war.. its more than likely they got the habit from a sense of the macabre like most people in war... and lol @ trying to blame Australians for American actions... It was done all ww2 by Americans ( and Australians and everybody id guess ) you think the same guys who did it in ww2 and fought in Korea had nothing to do with it ? What about the young soldiers in Korea who saw their fathers bring back trophy's? It was just because the Aussies did it ? Come on man you can't be that naive.

The sas were purposefully engaging in psychological warfare in Vietnam. btutal as fuck. The Korean war was slightly different as it was the last time aus deployed large scale infantry numbers.

The Australian army was also a "multicultural" army, which added another dimension to some events. Private Joe Vezgoff remembered one incident:

“We were about a mile forward of the battalion, with the responsibility of racing back when we saw any large troop movement on our front. I, of Russian origin, and George of Chinese, caused some consternation when someone back at battalion headquarters asked who was in the forward outpost. 'A Chinese and a Russian', came the reply!”

I assume that's a joke about our heritage having convicts ? I find it amusing that if you said something similar about Mexico or any other country that's not considered a Western " white" country you probably be wearing some pretty yellows right now. At the very least. Different strokes for different folks around here i guess.

Name checks out:rolleyes:

And anyone with the most basic understanding of international law knows that soldiers certainly do not have, "unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time". Do you even Geneva Convention, bro?

Sadly in the past couple of wars ( Iraq ,Afghanistan ) certain countries have openly dismissed the geneva convention.

Today, 12 August, is the 61st anniversary of the signing of the Geneva Conventions of 1949, the international treaties designed to protect soldiers and civilians during armed conflicts. The treaties became the focus of international attention in 2002 when the Bush administration controversially concluded that al Qaeda and the Taliban were not entitled to their protections.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10...d-not-fit-on-aircraft-says-us-marine/12782756

He says the commandos then called up the US aircraft to pick them and about seven prisoners up.
He says the Americans only had room on the aircraft for six.
"And the pilot said, 'That's too many people, we can't carry that many passengers.' And you just heard this silence and then we heard a pop. And then they said, 'OK, we have six prisoners'.

<mma4>

Not in civilized countries. I have been in the military for 32 years and that kind of behaviour is considered sick by any standard. It happens but when it does it needs to be dealt with immediately.

yup, as another aussie....have had family members in the military, SAS and such.

Fuck those guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back