International Australian Special Forces Murdered Dozens as Inititation Ritual in Afghanistan

If I was going to invade Hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.

- Erwin Rommel

If I was going to invade Hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.

- Erwin Rommel

That's a great quote. He was shocked at the resistance at tobruk he had no idea how men could survive and fight in those conditions.. hence the " rats of tobruk"

It’s normal for every countries who have been doing it for 1000 years. Soldiers are trained to kill and have unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time.
The you are ok with Muslim terrorists doing it? They are at war with us.

It’s normal for every countries who have been doing it for 1000 years. Soldiers are trained to kill and have unlimited freedom to kill, torture and rape during war time.

A disciplined army won't commit attrocities in war and there are plenty of examples.

Savages allowed to carry guns will.

Australians ain’t play.

It's far too easy for people who haven't been in a war to judge those who have/are.
These are allegations.
'Let's get lots of testosterone filled people, train them to kill and to be aggressive on our behalf, pay them to be that way, send them to a warzone where others are constantly trying to kill them, then years later pull incidents out of context so these people can be judged by people with full bellies, sitting at home in the suburbs in their armchairs, make an example of them, then imprison them.'
I think bad stuff has always happened in conflicts since the year dot.

I am having a tough time thinking of a situation where slaughtering prisoners as an initiation has a good context. Please give some examples.

Not every soldier, but soldiers from every country who go to warzones do this shit.
In some cases it's what war does to good people and in other cases it's because a latent serial killer joins the militairy on purpose because he knows he can get away with killing ( executing) civilians and understand there are waaaay more psycho serial killers in the militairy then you would think.

I wish the brass would take more responsibility for these kinds of occurrences.

There is no reason for any of this. It persists because morons in the West keep electing these psychopaths who start all of these evil and useless wars.

Back