• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussie rock appreciation thread

Midnight Oil never appealed to me....I prefer INXS to them any ol' day :)

ha ha. Noted.
I just listened to Gila monster and thought it was good to, but it had a similar sound I guess.
This is the worst band I have ever heard from my homeland Australia......no joke :(:(

Objectively speaking, if you need a decent resonating trip in any state of mind, there are other waaaaaaaaaay better Aussie psych bands out there: Dolly Rocker Movement, Romeo, Tol- Puddle Martyrs, Devil Electric ....just to name a few.....and they all eat off Gizzard's head !!!!

Objectively speaking, if you need a decent resonating trip in any state of mind, there are other waaaaaaaaaay better Aussie psych bands out there: Dolly Rocker Movement, Romeo, Tol- Puddle Martyrs, Devil Electric ....just to name a few.....and they all eat off Gizzard's head !!!!

I'll give those a bit of a look, I've not heard of any of them. I'm more of a Black Magick SS guy but I won't post it here, as I think people will just have conniptions and it wouldn't be appreciated.

I'll give those a bit of a look, I've not heard of any of them. I'm more of a Black Magick SS guy but I won't post it here, as I think people will just have conniptions and it wouldn't be appreciated.
BMSS is ok by me.

Try the Dandelion from Sydney as well.

Back