ATTN SHERDOG: Quit whining about controversial decisions.

Ran away from his own thread, lol alrighty then kiddo.

Sure ok pal

giphy.gif

I'm the truth. Bad decisions will always be part of mma. Just accept that human error is part of all sport.

So cute.

Hey Jim: Fuck off. We're free to express our opinions and you're free to ignore them. #getoverit.

Heres a shocker Jim!!!

Nobody gives a fuck if you cry about a decision or not.

Talking about topics like human error in judging and bad decisions is what the many reasons forums are for you moron, specifically Sherdog in this instance.

Why the fuck are you even here if you can't even grasp the core concept of a forum alone?

Seriously guy, delete your account and start over. This one is full of fuckin' stupid.

Clearly you care or you would have stopped pounding your keyboard and blowing up my thread with angry rants. Go complain about some more decisions, I'll get you a Kleenex.

I think that a fight where a judge has to throw a coin to decide the winner, should be ruled a draw and require extra rounds, until the winner is clear.

Lol sure kiddo, I was watching MMA when you were still shitting in your diapers while your angry alcoholic stepdad beat your mom for not making the toast on time.

The fuck outta here with your wannabe knowledgable bullshit, you know shit about mma or fighting in general. Step aside or get slapped around in your own thread.

Your choice.

Damn. I like this poster.

Don't tell me what to do.

"I whine here because you whine there and somehow I can handle shit and you should do something else because I am me"

e8ve47.jpg

ok sherdog, jim says stop whining.
let's all go home now.

Clearly you care or you would have stopped pounding your keyboard and blowing up my thread with angry rants. Go complain about some more decisions, I'll get you a Kleenex.

I made you leave your own thread yesterday. Now you come back claiming victory?

Lady, do you even understand how debating/arguing works?

I honestly think judges get a bad rap.
We sit at home watching in comfort, always being fed the best possible camera angles.
Meanwhile these guys get ONE ringside angle looking thru a fence.
Then they make a mistake, or turn in a card that doesn't comply with what we saw, and it's OH GOD WHY CAN'T SOMETHING BE DONE ABOUT THESE INEPT, CORRUPTIBLE JUDGES.. WAAAH..
Shut up please.

Seems live I've read the same trivial propaganda a million times about decisions people don't agree with. It's a combat sport where a judge who is prone to human error can interpret scoring different than you and perhaps incorrectly. Get over it. This will NEVER change. Accept and move on. #sickofit.

whining about whining #stopwhining

Dairush clearly won round's 1 and 3. Johnson hit a left cross and a follow up 2 punch combo in a 10 second period in the 1rst round and that was it. It's a crappy fight to score but they got it right in my opinion.

Shit fucking poster and is probably a cousin of Dairush to boot, fuck outta here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back