ATTN SHERDOG: Quit whining about controversial decisions.

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems live I've read the same trivial propaganda a million times about decisions people don't agree with. It's a combat sport where a judge who is prone to human error can interpret scoring different than you and perhaps incorrectly. Get over it. This will NEVER change. Accept and move on. #sickofit.

People have the right to bemoan bad decisions, piss off.

creating threads to tell people to quit whining is worse than actual whining.

Lol at thinking one paragraph will stop everyone from whining on this forum

Why? If its a horrible decision, we should talk shit about it.

1st round, can argue both ways. MJ's opponent was more consistent with kicks, and strikes throughought, MJ had the nice flurry at the end.

2nd round, MJ.

3rd round, other guy.

Not a "robbery".

I still gave it to MJ, because of the flurry in round 1, and the forward action for the majority of the fight

Nah that was pretty bad

Ok. What does whining about it on sherdog solve? Haven't you seen or had this same convo countless times on here? Plus it's semi fighter bashing for the fighter who was given the win by suggesting he wasn't good enough to get the nod.

Complaining about bad decisions- not OK.

Complaining about people complaining about bad decisions- no problem

Ok. What does whining about it on sherdog solve? Haven't you seen or had this same convo countless times on here? Plus it's semi fighter bashing for the fighter who was given the win by suggesting he wasn't good enough to get the nod.

Ill take it over the 20 ronda/cyborg threads on the first page

1st round, can argue both ways. MJ's opponent was more consistent with kicks, and strikes throughought, MJ had the nice flurry at the end.

2nd round, MJ.

3rd round, other guy.

Not a "robbery".

I still gave it to MJ, because of the flurry in round 1, and the forward action for the majority of the fight

He didn't just land a flurry, he dropped him. Round 1 was the clearest round to score of the fight.

Quit telling people not to talk about current events in MMA on an MMA forum.

Then this forum would be nothing but nuthugging and hating threads. GSP vs Hendricks and Jones vs Gus discussions help fuel this place.

Back