ATTN SHERDOG: Quit whining about controversial decisions.

Seems live I've read the same trivial propaganda a million times about decisions people don't agree with. It's a combat sport where a judge who is prone to human error can interpret scoring different than you and perhaps incorrectly. Get over it. This will NEVER change. Accept and move on. #sickofit.

Or how about we just get people to judge who are

A) Actual MMA experts
B) Not blind
C) Not retarded

Instead of just hopelessly accepting incompetency as you're suggesting.

You're a momo

Sorry Jim but if you come to Sherdog with no preparation for the whines, you're gonna have a bad time. Our friends don't wanna hear it, this is where we go

giphy.gif

ATTN TS: So cute that you thought you could make a difference.

1st round, can argue both ways. MJ's opponent was more consistent with kicks, and strikes throughought, MJ had the nice flurry at the end.

2nd round, MJ.

3rd round, other guy.

Not a "robbery".

I still gave it to MJ, because of the flurry in round 1, and the forward action for the majority of the fight

How was the first round Dariush, Johnson landed the most significant strike of that round not to mention he was out jabbing him also.

In the second and third rounds Dariush was just staying on the outside getting pegged off and did'nt even come close to securing a TD, I don't understand why every time there is a robbery in mma some people always try to legitimise the judges decision.

Nice try TS...Johnson won that fight whether you like it or not...I do think 5 rounds he loses to Beneil.

Johson/Dariush was a shit decision. Deal with it.

Seems live I've read the same trivial propaganda a million times about decisions people don't agree with. It's a combat sport where a judge who is prone to human error can interpret scoring different than you and perhaps incorrectly. Get over it. This will NEVER change. Accept and move on. #sickofit.

lol I can hear Bill Burr yelling in the background: "...He put HASHTAGS on his fucking pancakes!!! OH MY GAHWD!!"

How was the first round Dariush, Johnson landed the most significant strike of that round not to mention he was out jabbing him also.

In the second and third rounds Dariush was just staying on the outside getting pegged off and did'nt even come close to securing a TD, I don't understand why every time there is a robbery in mma some people always try to legitimise the judges decision.

I gave Mj rd 1 clearly. I would understand rd 2 could go eitherway but I myself gave it to MJ. rd3 is clearly Benny's. But history reminds me to just...
mj-shrugs-shoulders-o.gif

Or how about we just get people to judge who are

A) Actual MMA experts
B) Not blind
C) Not retarded

Instead of just hopelessly accepting incompetency as you're suggesting.

You're a momo
even if all your suggestions happen human error or disagreements about performance and scoring would still occur. It's impossible to fix and the constant whining about the system is a joke. So many simple minds I suppose.

Nice try TS...Johnson won that fight whether you like it or not...I do think 5 rounds he loses to Beneil.

I don't think Dariush would win if it were 5 rounds, he did'nt do shit the entire time but circle around and get outpointed, his strength is his grappling yet he would'nt risk getting hit in order get a clinch.

ATTN TS: So cute that you thought you could make a difference.

I'm the truth. Bad decisions will always be part of mma. Just accept that human error is part of all sport.

Well I must say thanks to the judges that had it for Dariush I won my parlay.

It's sad that the ultimate beta male made a thread pretending to be Alpha.

Barking out orders, pretending he isn't a dipshit.

I'm alpha. Mandelbomb mandelbomb mandelbomb. Go troll the loser forum idiot.

I don't think Dariush would win if it were 5 rounds, he did'nt do shit the entire time but circle around and get outpointed, his strength is his grappling yet he would'nt risk getting hit in order get a clinch.

Did you watch the fight? rnd 3, MJ clearly slowed down and was getting picked apart. And it seems like he hass lost his power. rnd 4 and rnd 5 would be nightmare for him.

How is whining about whiners any better? Accept it and move on. Sherdog will never change.

I agree. To me the best is when people whine about Kampmann-Sanchez as if Kampann did anything in that fight but get beat on as usual.

Back