Attn: FINNEGAN. Update?

Bubble Boy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
update2ta0.jpg

Finny had a fight tonight.

How'd it go Finnegan?

I look forward to watching the beatdown.

If he's like I was after my fight, he's probably out getting sloshed rather than posting on sherdog :)

I forgot about that. He hasn't been mentioning it much, I feel like every other thread before his first fight had a war finn or something to that effect. Any ways, WAR FINN! Upload the video quickly :D

He hasn't been in S&P as much lately to mention it. I think that prolly has a lot to do with it as well as that we were all as excited as he was for the first one.

War Finny.

I checked his other log, and no update there either. Tamil said she was bringing a vid camera, so there should be a video of it soon.

Searching DW Update eventually gets a picture of a chubby girl bound with duct tape with some sideboob sticking out. Searching Diesel Weasel Update eventually gets a picture of an oral sex orgy.

Searching DW Update eventually gets a picture of a chubby girl bound with duct tape with some sideboob sticking out. Searching Diesel Weasel Update eventually gets a picture of an oral sex orgy.

I guess that means he won....????

Bring the DW Update pic. I don't have one on my hard drive. Someone fire it up.

Finn is prolly getting drunk after his win...

:::posts a pic of klotz in a dress with 'update' in bold red:::

I happened to be in Ohio for business and while I was visiting the local state county jail I could've swore I saw a Jardine looking fellow being admitted into the prison for man slaughter.

I happened to be in Ohio for business and while I was visiting the local state county jail I could've swore I saw a Jardine looking fellow being admitted into the prison for man slaughter.

Your parents let you leave the house?

Your parents let you leave the house?

They were with me the whole time. I'm not that crazy to go out without them, I might get raped.

He hasn't been in S&P as much lately to mention it. I think that prolly has a lot to do with it as well as that we were all as excited as he was for the first one.
After witnessing the first beatdown I don't think anyone was too worried about his second fight. The guy is a rabid animal.

Back