Attn: FINNEGAN. Update?

lol.

It's not about secrecy or suspense about what happened, really. In fact I'm pretty sure Finn doesn't care. But personally, I've always preferred to not say anything until the fighter him/herself speaks first. It's my (oddballish) way of showing respect. I did that with my former coach as well, and any other fighters I knew personally. The same will probably happen to me as well.

That, and Finn writes better than I do :).

lol.

It's not about secrecy or suspense about what happened, really. In fact I'm pretty sure Finn doesn't care. But personally, I've always preferred to not say anything until the fighter him/herself speaks first. It's my (oddballish) way of showing respect. I did that with my former coach as well, and any other fighters I knew personally. The same will probably happen to me as well.

That, and Finn writes better than I do :).

Ya, the secrecy is for his real name and log, no?

As far as the result, I don't mind waiting to hear from zee man himself.

I didn't even know Finn had a fight coming up. He did well with the secrecy.

I didn't even know Finn had a fight coming up. He did well with the secrecy.

You're just out of the loop.

OT:
Name the best Eastwood/Sergei Leone movie for me to check out.

A Fistfull of Dollars
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

For a few dollars more is a good one.. has been mentioned already tho

Anyone have the link to Bubble Boy's fight card? I was using his log to get to it, but his log has gone undercover.
I noticed Bubble Boy posted in this thread after you did. Since he didn't post a response to your question I must assume that he sent you a PM. Either that, or he thinks you're a dick and just ignored you.

You're just out of the loop.

OT:
Name the best Eastwood/Sergei Leone movie for me to check out.

Fistful of Dollars, For a Few dollars more, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

I liked the second one the most.

Once upon a time in the West is also good, but no Eastwood.

Usually I would threaten to Hulk Smash if I don't get an answer, but considering it's Finnegan I should keep my mouth shut.

So ...[walks really far away] Hurry up ...or else.

Here's the story about why there's secrecy.
*waves spooky secret hands*

Before Hans Burnett's pro debut, we posted all of Han's workouts in my log. He was too lazy to start his own log, and I was his training partner, so that's what we did.

In the log we'd post: Kick his ass Hans!! and shit like that to get him pumped up.

We called his opponent "the Poster Boy" in my log.

Sooooo...

Night of the fight, as Hans is announced, the crowd erupts in boo's. It's his opponent's home turf. Then in unison start chanting "Han's a bitch, Han's a bitch..."

During the fight people from the audience are shouting: "Poster boy is gonna kick your ass!" Stuff like that.

After the fight his opponent gets on the mike, first thing mentions MY fucking log, and says, "I read where Hans was trash talking me on Sherdog" (crowd erupts in cheers) yada yada.

We had discussed tactics, game plans, injuries, etc.
Obviously all that stuff had been read by a lot more people than we realized.

Maybe there's a little over reaction now, but...

Here's the story about why there's secrecy.
*waves spooky secret hands*

Before Hans Burnett's pro debut, we posted all of Han's workouts in my log. He was too lazy to start his own log, and I was his training partner, so that's what we did.

In the log we'd post: Kick his ass Hans!! and shit like that to get him pumped up.

We called his opponent "the Poster Boy" in my log.

Sooooo...

Night of the fight, as Hans is announced, the crowd erupts in boo's. It's his opponent's home turf. Then in unison start chanting "Han's a bitch, Han's a bitch..."

During the fight people from the audience are shouting: "Poster boy is gonna kick your ass!" Stuff like that.

After the fight his opponent gets on the mike, first thing mentions MY fucking log, and says, "I read where Hans was trash talking me on Sherdog" (crowd erupts in cheers) yada yada.

We had discussed tactics, game plans, injuries, etc.
Obviously all that stuff had been read by a lot more people than we realized.

Maybe there's a little over reaction now, but...

So I assume Hans lost?

Back