Attn: Fat the Hog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain EOW, most of my threads get deleted or wuuushed.

Nostromo, maybe you try to make a thread about making good and acceptable threads.

No problem man.

What are your thoughts on this thread?

Well, considering Matt has already addressed this issue in his thread starting thread, then I'd say that this one is superfluous, and therefore it belongs in the Dump, or Wushued.

All I know for sure is when your threads keep getting moved/deleted the best thing to do is make more threads about how your previous threads were flagged as being unthreadworthy. Threads.

He is a baby, crying all over the forum simply because one thread with no substance was moved. Do you need a binky?

In reality, he should be thanking me for not dubbing or banning him for putting profanity in the thread title and making two threads in a row in the wrong forum.

Rational answers and logic have no place in this thread Matt. You're obvioulsy out to get EOW

Mods act like i'm not a respectable member of the forum.

images

All I know for sure is when your threads keep getting moved/deleted the best thing to do is make more threads about how your previous threads were flagged as being unthreadworthy. Threads.

Sound advice. The mods love it when you do that.

He is a baby, crying all over the forum simply because one thread with no substance was moved. Do you need a binky?

In reality, he should be thanking me for not dubbing or banning him for putting profanity in the thread title and making two threads in a row in the wrong forum.

Do I need a binky - no
Would i like a binky - yes

Am I thankful you didn't ban me - no
Am I a lone soldier fighting the powers that be - yes

eow is taking the lead

Do I need a binky - no

Make a GIF or a shoop of him and hit him where it hurts.

other mods should get involved
modramery required
curb stomp him
zx(for mod) should obviously be on the mod side

Do I need a binky - no

EOW before:

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

EOW after:

baby2.jpg

[YT]6eXpnWr_9EA[/YT]

Sound advice. The mods love it when you do that.

That is how I arrived at my place of honor here in the OT. It was a long, hard climb, full of sissybitching and superfluous thread making, but I am all the better for it.

I'm not even going to dignify this thread with a page of sports talk

matt is good with kids imo

no pedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back