Attn: Fat the Hog

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens in the Plats stays in the Plats.

nothing
trying to point out that ot posters are all plats now
and we have a match with a period of low activity
and bad posting quality

I'm not trying to say anything. I'm saying things are not looking good. If you want to feel bad, you and copter are really shitting things up lately. If you want to feel good, I really like 15% of your posts. Also we just lost a quality anti-shit-poster enforcer, which is sad.

i'm sorry
i'll make a sincere apology thread if you want

also that sentence is overrated

ts if you made a thread about 'pwning a sandwich', I'm sure Matt would dig it. Nos would then Wushu it, but you'd get a good 3 minute run.

ts if you made a thread about 'pwning a sandwich', I'm sure Matt would dig it. Nos would then Wushu it, but you'd get a good 3 minute run.

That's all a man can really ask for......

Did the same. Outside of my failed Pryor thread in the Sports Bar of course

Where have you been, can?

Moving to a new house, closer to Phoenix.

Sick of the shitty daily commute

Personally I think this is the best the OT has been since I've been here except for maybe the short time Mikecello was around.

My first thread was in Mayberry and it was a link to a cracked article.

i'm sorry
i'll make a sincere apology thread if you want

You misunderstand. I don't mean for you to respond directly. I mean for you to dismiss my complaint (initially) as the disgruntled mumblings of an old man, but slowly feel worse about your posting over the next week as you remember my comment and begin to question your sherdog worth. I like to stick in craws and slowly murder fun.

Did the same. Outside of my failed Pryor thread in the Sports Bar of course

Where have you been, can?

Thanks.

Edit: Fucker. I wanted to bump that.

You misunderstand. I don't mean for you to respond directly. I mean for you to dismiss my complaint (initially) as the disgruntled mumblings of an old man, but slowly feel worse about your posting over the next week as you remember my comment and begin to question your sherdog worth. I like to stick in craws and slowly murder fun.

I heard a comment on the radio and it reminded me of you.

I listen to a morning radio show called Preston and Steve (Pretty funny if anyone wants to check it out. http://prestonandsteve.libsyn.com/)

Often times the producer of the show (Casey Boy) will complain about people posting comments online with anonymity via youtube or Twitter and how they are bad people trying to rip others apart for their own amusement.

The other day he said that someone made a comment on his Twitter page and how it dug at him for a week because he knew what the guy posted was true and he couldn't rebutt it.

Personally I think this is the best the OT has been since I've been here except for maybe the short time Mikecello was around.

My first thread was in Mayberry and it was a link to a cracked article.

Bro, you're crazy. Teh old OT was wayyyyyy better. Posters like The Turtle, Vernonwhitesbuttcrack, K1legend, Andy's Wang, JJQuebec, Jean Chretien, M14EVA, TehHappilyEverAfter, tehbeginning, tehday, tehisthe and his brother theisteh, can't forget about Razor and Laser, then there was also number1fightfan, number2fightfan, and just fightfan.

Bro, the good old days, bro. That's when teh OT was in its prime. Seriously dude, I would literally go to work, and spit coffee all over my keyboard ALL DAY LONG! It was so GODDAMN FUNNY! Everything was funny. hahahahaha I'm laughing just thinking about it.

One time tehbeginning got in an epic e-battle with Jean Chretien, and it was so fucking lulz. Jean Chretien said that tehbeginning sleeps with tranny, so tehbeginning responded that JC's mother was a tranny, and posted a picture of RuPaul. RUPAUL! bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man, you missed out bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back