Attn: Fat the Hog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there have been more Matt callout threads or more "do you shave your balls" threads made...

matt is good with kids imo

no pedo

You know, it's funny. I thought I would be good with kids. I generally have a lot of patience and I don't get too worked up over anything. But my kids can drive me fucking nuts sometimes. My 3-year old is a way bigger troll a than any troll in the history of this forum.

You know, it's funny. I thought I would be good with kids. I generally have a lot of patience and I don't get too worked up over anything. But my kids can drive me fucking nuts sometimes. My 3-year old is a way bigger troll a than any troll in the history of this forum.

i don't have kids...yet
so, i do not unerstand you

You'll just have to trust me on this one then.

I tossed it a pity post

We're entering a new plus one era and things are not looking good.

Sketch has two (02) bans.

Hahaha...

Brutal.

My first threads weren't much better though.

Mine either

I resorted to the strategist approach to OT thread making.

Make 'em good or don't make them at all

Mine either

I use the sticky shit approach.

I throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Apparently I have some sticky shit.

what are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything. I'm saying things are not looking good. If you want to feel bad, you and copter are really shitting things up lately. If you want to feel good, I really like 15% of your posts. Also we just lost a quality anti-shit-poster enforcer, which is sad.

Mine either

Did the same. Outside of my failed Pryor thread in the Sports Bar of course

Where have you been, can?

I'm not trying to say anything. I'm saying things are not looking good. If you want to feel bad, you and copter are really shitting things up lately. If you want to feel good, I really like 15% of your posts. Also we just lost a quality anti-shit-poster enforcer, which is sad.

it will self regulate from now on

you took this deep serious

we still have Feesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back