ATTN: European Grapplers.

is there no BJJ academy in newcastle? he would have funn in newcastle ;)

There is a Gracie Barra in Newcastle taught by a purple belt (Dave Elliot)

Mirada, go to Oslo (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden) or London (UK).

Sweden and Oslo will cost you less but LSE will land you a better job. Really need more info to find a good combo for ya. What do you want to study?

Id say Manchester University is very good, won some best Uni award this year. Has SBG UK (not great but different folks different strokes) and Manchester Ground'n'Pound (where I train). MG'n'P has 2 submission league in the UK last year, mma fighters, boxers, thai boxers, and potential GB olympic wrestler. the judo team train in manchester and is the home of uk thai boxing, toddy used to teach here, his bro still does and also other good gyms. Boxing, ricky hatton, end of. Lots of jobs going, english speaking, very good nightlife. Cheaper than London, good public transport. Oh 3 international students train at our gym, so there must be somethign good here.

genkisudo69 said:
spain here .

you can train with robin gracie in barcelona , fabrizio werdum in madrid or de la riva school in canarias . very good level in this three academies.
you have good weather all the year and some of the nicest girls in europe . good universitites too

good bjj , girls and weather . do you need more?

Does Werdum really still teach in Madrid? I thought he was in Croatia with Cro Cop now. Well, I'll find out soon enough since I'll be studying in Madrid starting a month from now.

go to barcelona. It is hands down the best/most fun city in europe. Great weather, beautiful women can't ask for more. I lived in barcelona for the past 6 months and trained with robin gracie at his academy in barcelona. Its like 65 euro's for unlimited (6x a week) i think, but to be sure the prices are on the website graciebarcelona.com. Tons of great people to roll with about 4 or 5 brown belts, lots of purples and tons of blues. Robin rolls with the students a lot during normal classes too which is pretty cool. I'll lay it out for you again: quality jiu jitsu, beach, great weather, beautiful women, best nightlife in europe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back