At which point did you consider GSP GOAT?

GSP became GOAT when...

• Total voters
Yeah. I’ll be saying the same thing.

How many is it now?
You’ll be saying I made another GSP thread again? I don’t know how many, you are the one that likes to count so you tell me

Once you have 9 defenses in one of the deepest divisions in the sport it's pretty tough to deny you're The King

Taking the MW crown was just icing on the GOAT cake

MMA-Heights-5.jpg

UFCDivisional-Depth2.png

Sad because 90% of sherdogs (and 99% of Silva fans) can't read graphs like that.

Where you from? OZ? Most men are bigger than a munchkin 170s lbs. Its amusing one can consider half men GOAT when even a HS wrestler would smoke them, gsp is a lamb at best

You're going full retard.

DC is in the running for GOAT talks?

Let him get some title defences first.

That's quite fair. I think he's up there. Especially if you discount his Jones losses.

I voted Bisping because GSP is the GOAT due to Jones pulsing/picograms/roids/peds/tbol/dickpills/clomiphene

pretty much once jones started popping hot. you had to include bones in the discussion until that point. i had it between those two for quite a while.

Charts can't make someone a better fighter Sherbro.

If fighter A beats fighter B, fighter A is better.

For example, put GSP in a cage with DC and see who wins.

English your second language bud?

Learn what "great" means and get back to me.

giphy.gif

I guess I don't really think about it that much. I have never rooted against him in a fight, but he is not my favorite fighter.

Jon Jones seems to be the greatest to me, I guess with an *. It will be funny when he eventually loses, but I think he is the best we have seen.

GSP started fighting too safe for me to be considered the greatest. He is a fucking stud though!

I do. In the grand scheme of things, GSP isn't any of those things. Any low level LHW or HW is far more abundant in those qualities.

Wrong again.

Read #3.

This time, really understand what that means.

Hint: Sugar Ray Robinson never weighed in above 178lb and yet is considered either the #1 or #2 Greatest Boxer of All Time by anyone with any credibility.

C'mon now. I know you can do this if you reeeeeeeally try.

Joshua would fuck up both of those guys, ergo they aren't better boxers.

Best boxers in their weight classes maybe, not best boxers ever.
You do understand how the p4p ranking system works right?. The fact that Joshua could beat Mayweather with pure size and strength does not make him a better boxer. If you think Joshua has anywhere near the same skill set as Mayweather, I just feel sorry for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back