"At this point, Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge" - Jon Jones on Liddell

First comment was a pretty clever response, second was just overkill.

Jon seems to be pretty fragile minded because he takes these comments to the heart

He needs to just be quiet and worry about getting his life together

Nothing wrong with responding to Chuck's claim. If Chuck can talk shit, then I don't see why Jones shouldnt. This the fight biz.

Jon Jones behind the wheel vs. Chuck Norris

chuck-norris-super-kick.gif
And chuck yelling "I ain't no pregnant lady mother fucker!"

Sure it is m8. Don't keep up with news much huh?
??? You think a hit and run ruined his life? Lol it's literally one day ruined, plus community service. All the UFC punishments were for show. He's a millionaire prize fighter. Do you really have to tell yourself his life is shit? Lol his life is awesome

Fan asks why Chuck has something against you he responds

"I know, I've noticed it over the years. I've always been nothing but nice to the guy"

Jones throwing down some tweets right now

Don't blame him, never been a fan of Chuck and Chuck clearly doesn't like him though JJ has always been respectful to him

JONES would slaughter any version of Chuck

Jones throwing down some tweets right now

Don't blame him, never been a fan of Chuck and Chuck clearly doesn't like him though JJ has always been respectful to him

JONES would slaughter any version of Chuck

Chuck "I just got caught" Liddell

chuck took too many to the head
sad really

edit: lol also shout-out to xxjosh2000jtxx for this quality tweet

Chuck Norris doesn't do cocaine. Cocaine does Chuck Norris.

Liddell lost to Jardine and he somehow thinks he could beat Jones? I though Chuck shitting himself after Rashad knocked him out was the most embarrassing thing he could do but this very well could top that.

no version of Chuck would beat Jones. I don't even think it would be that competitive TBH.

Jon would actually KO Chuck out cold. Only guy he'd ever do it to.

Liddell has been really annoying and filled with his I just got caught excuses and calling out JJ.
liddell was one of the worst excuse makers around when he was still fighting, i was always surprised he didn't get more flak for it.

Prime chuck was great but he was beatable. He wouldn't last a round with Jones

Chuck Norris isn't a challenge.... It's a death sentence.

Fan asks why Chuck has something against you he responds

"I know, I've noticed it over the years. I've always been nothing but nice to the guy"
Even Jones being as much of a narcissist as he is should realize he's pretty much one of the most unlikable people out there.

Anyone who says I just got caught is an excuse is an idiot

Back