"At this point, Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge" - Jon Jones on Liddell

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 2m2 minutes ago
This point Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge

Posted on his twitter 2 m ago...I guess he's had enough of Chuck's radio tour on how he'd beat JJ in his prime. Can't say I blame him, Liddell has been really annoying and filled with his I just got caught excuses and calling out JJ.

He has a few more tweets on Chuck in the last few minutes

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 5m5 minutes ago
Just curious, would I even get points for knocking out Chuck?

It's not the first time this had happened. Around the time of UFC 172, Chuck made similar comments. It must be very annoying, but it's a part of sports.

For the record, I believe in mma evolution, and in very sure Bones-Chuck looks like Bones-Vladdy.

Consequently, Chuck Norris lives in a round house

Chuck Norris would knock Jones out in 12 seconds.

First comment was a pretty clever response, second was just overkill.

Jon seems to be pretty fragile minded because he takes these comments to the heart

He needs to just be quiet and worry about getting his life together

chuckaine.gif

Jon seems to be pretty fragile minded because he takes these comments to the heart

Absolutely!

Watch Liddell get majorly butthurt and bash jones in another interview.

It's not the first time this had happened. Around the time of UFC 172, Chuck made similar comments. It must be very annoying, but it's a part of sports.

I remember that. And Jones was even willing to fight Chuck. He was willing to accept anything to avoid the Gus rematch around that time.

Hes already let it go guys. Tweets have been deleted.lol

chuck norris would slap john jones and the effect of the slap would be so intese that the vibration alone would knock out every UFC champion that every existed!!!!!

To be fair, since Chuck's chin is gone, let's let him wear a football helmet and fight Jon Jones. Or, let's tape pillows to Jon's fists. Then everybody will see what's up.

His life is very well together. Lol at sherdoggers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back