"At this point, Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge" - Jon Jones on Liddell

In a Coke sniffing contest. Although Jones would give him a run for his money.

Jones would dominate the coke sniffing and would be the favorite against Chuck in a fight. But Chuck stylistically could pull it off.

Chuck's not wrong. Before his chin went, he had the defensive wrestling and KO power to beat anybody.

Talk that shit Jones lol. I love the real Jones not giving a fuck I hated that I'm perfect guy. I got bashed all the time for calling bullshit but now everyone See's.

Jones has too many offensive weapons for a prime Chuck. Jones wouldn't even need to use his wrestling.

Jones would kill Liddell in the clinch also.

Jones is a terrible matchup for Chuck. People act like Chuck is immune to being wrestled. He was great for his time but Jones is another level. He isnt going to swarm Jones and he certainly isnt going to counter him.

Chuck's not wrong. Before his chin went, he had the defensive wrestling and KO power to beat anybody.

Except Rampage.

Jones would dominate the coke sniffing and would be the favorite against Chuck in a fight. But Chuck stylistically could pull it off.

Sure Chuck has a chance, but lets be real here he would be the huge underdog and it really wouldn't be a close betting line at all and for good reason. Chuck is one of my all time favorites but he needs to stop, he proved he was a badass back then, he has nothing left to prove. He's just making himself look foolish now. Jones is a complete fighter, Chuck never faced the likes of him in his prime. I think the fight would be much like the Machida/Jones fight but then again who the hell knows

Jones is a better fighter on every facet though. Only advantage Chuck would have is in punching power and plenty of Jon's opponent's have had that. Doesn't mean shit when you're the much better fighter
My comment wasn't about who the better fighter was it was in reference to the comments being mad about Chuck getting KO'D easily

Chuck is still Alive? I thought he died a while back.
vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Press release tomorrow says jones Twitter account got hacked.

And Chuck fell asleep while reading it.

Heh. Jones will be undefeated for a few more years at least. You won't even be able to say that about McGregor soon.

im curious to know whats chucks problem with jones. he is clearly not too fond of him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back