At the local Irish Bar no one cheers for Conor

no their not u stupid kunt ive watched every single conor fight in the pubs just so i could hear the jeers of the crowd. When he ktfo aldo you could've heard a pin drop. When he tapped like a bitch the whole pub went crazy as if wed all won the lottery. Stay away from pj gallaghers mate

Conor save this man he needs your help!

I was in Phuket, Thailand in an Irish bar during that fight. All the Irish were going nuts for Conor. I along with 2 of my team mates were the only ones going nuts when Nate got the win.

We admire those gleaming white tracksuits your wives wear on their wedding day.

at least we marry human women, your brides still have their natural coat of fur on

And this proves what exactly? Insecure men react to successful men's confidence in that manner regardless of whether they share nationality or not.

Well I am from Ireland, live here and drink in the bars here on a daily basis.

That is not true, most fans here are fans because of Conor - they mostly want him to do well for Ireland despite not liking him personally.

I on the other hand, being a hardcore - hope Nate whoops him again.

Dublin is the biggest shithole I have ever had the misfortune to live in, it a rat infested pile of excrement full of inbred cunts.
Like the rest of Ireland, just slightly worse.

you're probably just poor is all.

Ok, this is nothing scientific or measured but, we have a local bar here and I spoke to about a dozen people, including bartenders and every one of them want to see Conor lose a seond time. I asked them why and basically they all said they thought he was so full of himself they wanted him to get beat again. Draw your own conclusions.

theres a universal law that applies to this and supercedes nationality or race and its quite simply

Haters gonna hate.

''Conor McGregor is so popular in Ireland someone actually voted for him in the general election''

Did you know that the country shuts down when he fights?

Yeah, it's 5:30am when he usually fights, when most people are either sleeping or are in a bar that has a license to open at that time.

There are a lot of Conor fans where I am from in the USA (Illinois). They must be a bunch of casual fans because it was the same with Ronda. Lots of cheers and clapping for them with the lone voice (me) booing and cheering whenever they lose.

Doesn't matter. As long as the pub buys the PPV it's all the same.

Yeah, but half of Ireland has emigrated (again) to Australia.

Hope it's not the pubs in the Bondi beach area? Looks like it gets messy at night there.

I won't lie, I'm the product of 2 Irish immigrants living in Australia so your theory is spot on.

There are a lot of Conor fans where I am from in the USA (Illinois). They must be a bunch of casual fans because it was the same with Ronda. Lots of cheers and clapping for them with the lone voice (me) booing and cheering whenever they lose.

Cool...

many of our people enjoy the banter, but there are also those who want to see him fall on account of tall poppy syndrome

Tall poppy syndrome is an Australian way of life. You only have to look at Jarred Hayne as a recent example. The dude is ambitious as fark and people just shit on him...

Dublin is the biggest shithole I have ever had the misfortune to live in, it a rat infested pile of excrement full of inbred cunts.
Like the rest of Ireland, just slightly worse

Hmmm. Spoken like a true.......Limerick man.

Look, you had the fortune of being Irish, but the misfortune of not being a Dub. :cool:

Though after watching those brother's that won the silver medal in the rowing, I sort of wish I was from Skibbereen.

no their not u stupid kunt ive watched every single conor fight in the pubs just so i could hear the jeers of the crowd. When he ktfo aldo you could've heard a pin drop. When he tapped like a bitch the whole pub went crazy as if wed all won the lottery. Stay away from pj gallaghers mate

Ok then, i will take your word for it and apply that theory to the whole of Australia....

How do you start your post calling me a stupid kunt and finish by calling me mate?

Ok, this is nothing scientific or measured but, we have a local bar here and I spoke to about a dozen people, including bartenders and every one of them want to see Conor lose a seond time. I asked them why and basically they all said they thought he was so full of himself they wanted him to get beat again. Draw your own conclusions.

A local bar in Ireland or Colorado? If you're saying a bar in Ireland, you are definitely full of crap.

I won't lie, I'm the product of 2 Irish immigrants living in Australia so your theory is spot on.

Well, at least you can give the finger to those whose Grandparents x4, 5 who were shipped down to Australia and have the option of calling them convicts in banter mode.

It's strange how "Aussiefied" some folk get when they live in Australia for a time and come back home. They're AFL, NRL (ugh) fans and Australia are their second team.

Well I am from Ireland, live here and drink in the bars here on a daily basis.

That is not true, most fans here are fans because of Conor - they mostly want him to do well for Ireland despite not liking him personally.

I on the other hand, being a hardcore - hope Nate whoops him again.

Like the rest of Ireland, just slightly worse.
How dare you!

Galway is majestic!!!

Back