At the local Irish Bar no one cheers for Conor

submerged88

The 88 refers to a car--not H H.
@Black
Reaction score
Ok, this is nothing scientific or measured but, we have a local bar here and I spoke to about a dozen people, including bartenders and every one of them want to see Conor lose a seond time. I asked them why and basically they all said they thought he was so full of himself they wanted him to get beat again. Draw your own conclusions.

Everybody loves him from my city in Australia. The pubs and clubs are all overflowing when he fights.

Last edited:
Many Jews wanted to see Jesus crucified too.

Same thing.

Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland?

Where is "the local Irish bar"? Any Irish there?

facebook-down.jpg

Everybody loves him from my city in Australia. The pubs and clubs are all overflowing when he fights?

many of our people enjoy the banter, but there are also those who want to see him fall on account of tall poppy syndrome

Probably culchies you were talking to.

People from Dublin are the superior race in Ireland and the rest of the country unwillingly look up to us, while we look down at them. But we don't like to brag about it.

''Conor McGregor is so popular in Ireland someone actually voted for him in the general election''

Everybody loves him from my city in Australia. The pubs and clubs are all overflowing when he fights?

Yeah, but half of Ireland has emigrated (again) to Australia.

Hope it's not the pubs in the Bondi beach area? Looks like it gets messy at night there.

Irish bar in America filled with confused Americans or Irish bar in Dublin? I can believe that people from Ireland don't really love him too much. He's very loud and cocky and his gimmick annoys a lot of people here.

People from Dublin are the superior race in Ireland and the rest of the country unwillingly look up to us, while we look down at them. But we don't like to brag about it.
We admire those gleaming white tracksuits your wives wear on their wedding day.

That's because Conor is actually Mexican. In fact he is Canelo Alvarez estranged younger brother. Anyone whose actually Irish can sense this in a way akin to gaydar, hence the dislike.

Ok, this is nothing scientific or measured but, we have a local bar here and I spoke to about a dozen people, including bartenders and every one of them want to see Conor lose a seond time. I asked them why and basically they all said they thought he was so full of himself they wanted him to get beat again. Draw your own conclusions.
Well I am from Ireland, live here and drink in the bars here on a daily basis.

That is not true, most fans here are fans because of Conor - they mostly want him to do well for Ireland despite not liking him personally.

I on the other hand, being a hardcore - hope Nate whoops him again.

Dublin is the biggest shithole I have ever had the misfortune to live in, it is a rat infested pile of excrement, full of inbred cunts.

Like the rest of Ireland, just slightly worse.

Last edited:
no their not ive watched every single conor fight in the pubs just so i could hear the jeers of the crowd. When he ktfo aldo you could've heard a pin drop. When he tapped like a bitch the whole pub went crazy as if wed all won the lottery. Stay away from pj gallaghers mate

dont know much about Ireland but I did biz. with a company in Ireland and I did congrat. them after Conor beat Aldo.
at the same time I asked about Conors popularity in Ireland and he mentioned he is the national hero in Ireland

Last edited:
Back