Multiplat Assassin’s Creed Shadows

Uh no. Tencent is an active member within the CCP. Whose intent is to promote CCP policies which is very anti-DEI.

In 2022 when Tencent became a minority investor/owner of Ubisoft they were given no voting rights.
I wouldn’t even go that far. What CCP policies are they promoting? I think there’s a lot of red scare fear mongering when it comes to China. They’ve actually been very much hands off of all the games they’ve invested in. It’s possible they just want to do the same thing every other company wants to do which is make a lot of money. Even the Saudis are investing heavily in the gaming market. Capcom and SNK are two examples and yet their games haven’t really changed. Interestingly enough the games that change the most are ones that western devs make that attempt to enter the Chinese market like blizzard games

Uh no. Tencent is an active member within the CCP. Whose intent is to promote CCP policies which is very anti-DEI.

In 2022 when Tencent became a minority investor/owner of Ubisoft they were given no voting rights.

Tencent effectively is the CCP.
Within their own products they purge any DEI-elements, because they're a cancer to the product.
But when investing in foreign developers & publishers they're infesting their products with DEI.

As for 'no voting rights' I'm sure that is technically true, and their influence is manifested in different ways.

Within their own products they purge any DEI-elements, because they're a cancer to the product.
But when investing in foreign developers & publishers they're infesting their products with DEI.

As for 'no voting rights' I'm sure that is technically true, and their influence is manifested in different ways.
It would be a good strategy to push as much DEI garbage into western studios. Once the stock inevitably plummets, they can swoop right in and gobble up more control, if not total control.

Fuck them regardless and the CCP.

What are examples of tencent pushing dei?

I'm trying to understand the logic here of why tencent would be tanking its own financial performance, as you claim.

Don't care if Tencent is CCP, if they're against woke bullshit make them buy every company that prefer retarded "activists" over actual players lol

I'm trying to understand the logic here of why tencent would be tanking its own financial performance, as you claim.
I am not sure I buy it either. Some of these games they invested in have DEI stuff in it and some don't. Tencent is just a giant entity that buys everything instead of trying to compete with others. They are in the business of making money.

I don't believe there is a giant conspiracy about DEI. if anything they might be responsible for the gatcha loot boxes, pay to win and microtransaction practices that are common with games associated with them.

I wouldn’t even go that far. What CCP policies are they promoting? I think there’s a lot of red scare fear mongering when it comes to China. They’ve actually been very much hands off of all the games they’ve invested in. It’s possible they just want to do the same thing every other company wants to do which is make a lot of money. Even the Saudis are investing heavily in the gaming market. Capcom and SNK are two examples and yet their games haven’t really changed. Interestingly enough the games that change the most are ones that western devs make that attempt to enter the Chinese market like blizzard games
They censor their games but it is for their own domestic market. They don't like blood, skeletons and bloods. I think some of these companies need Tencent so they can enter the Chinese market. You can argue by trying to appease a huge market like China. They will produce games that are censored for the Chinese market and reusing the assets for the Western market. You will get a less adult game in the Western release.

Don't care if Tencent is CCP, if they're against woke bullshit make them buy every company that prefer retarded "activists" over actual players lol
{<hhh]

Bro, they practically invented and are spreading DEI idealogy across the western world.

"Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
are important and interrelated components to create and maintain a congenial, creative and collaborative workplace at Tencent. We firmly believe our commitment to DEI is one of the key success factors for incubating innovation and executing Tencent’s corporate mission of “Value for Users, Tech for Good”.

As for 'tanking its own financial performance' its short-term loss for long-term gain, and that loss is extremely meager in comparison to the eventual ownership of one of the industry's largest publishers.

"As of October 2024 Tencent has a market cap of $563.37 Billion. This makes Tencent the world's 15th most valuable company by market cap according to our data."

{<hhh]

Bro, they practically invented and are spreading DEI idealogy across the western world.
Doubt they're in favor of lose money though

Now that's becoming clear what audience think i have more faith in chinese company to be like "no more that crap" rather than north american or euro one

Doubt they're in favor of lose money though

Now that's becoming clear what audience think i have more faith in chinese company to be like "no more that crap" rather than north american or euro one

Think you missed the next post.

"As of October 2024 Tencent has a market cap of $563.37 Billion. This makes Tencent the world's 15th most valuable company by market cap according to our data."

Short term loss, for long term gain.
Buying out your competition.

I was thinking it over and Yasuke isn’t the problem. The problem is excluding a Japanese male. Maybe they should have allowed you to choose the sex of the Japanese character.
They deliberately did it to force players to play with a black person and a woman, forced diversity, feminism.

Back