Aspen Ladd tells us to use our brains a little bit.......

I have no problem with her getting the fight, just to be clear. I have a problem with her shitty attitude. Be more grateful for the fight and realize you f-ed at 135. Don't try to point fingers at the fans and talk down to us like we are idiots.
But they are. The fans always assume they are smarter than the fighters,and judge without knowing anything at all. And she should be grateful? Lol

Nothing wrong with what she said. Some were saying she was "rewarded" and she stated exactly what took place: The UFC called a bunch of girls to fight a 145'er who just beat a title challenger on short notice and they all said no. Not rocket surgery or brain science. Lot of sensitivity in here.

I'll continue to support her in the "train wreck" sense. There's always something weird going on with that girl.
  1. Zombie-like forward pressure
  2. Really weird voice
  3. Misses weight in spectacular fashion, complete with heroin-like bugging out
  4. Mom is Only Fans MILF who looks nothing like her
  5. Blood-curdling screams while doling out GNP
  6. Instagram posts revolve around her taking hikes with her dogs
  7. Manages to cut 24 pounds at a fighting weight of ~135
  8. Sometimes looks cute, sometimes looks like she's on the spectrum, sometimes both
  9. Fake sounding name

Last edited:
It's such a common occurrence when ot comes to women too. And it's annoying. Let em bang it out

You never know when one of these bitches might be prego.

WatchfulComposedGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Sherdawg use their brains?

200.gif

Hint: 99.9% are devoid...

I'll continue to support her in the "train wreck" sense. There's always something weird going on with that girl.
  1. Zombie-like forward pressure
  2. Really weird voice
  3. Misses weight in spectacular fashion, complete with heroin-like bugging out
  4. Mom is Only Fans MILF who looks nothing like her
  5. Blood-curdling screams while doling out GNP
  6. Instagram posts revolve around her taking hikes with her dogs
  7. Manages to cut 24 pounds at a fighting weight of ~135
  8. Sometimes looks cute, sometimes looks like she's on the spectrum, sometimes both
  9. Fake sounding name

Bruh, getting off on autistic/retarded girls is pretty low on the Sherdog totem pole.

So did she use deductive reasoning in making an assumption of what all MMA media/fans are assuming about her situation...? TBH, that sounds like Miss Ladd was exercising emotional reasoning to me, yet pointing fingers...um kay
upload_2021-10-15_7-59-15.gif

Sherdogger’s can’t use their brain if they don’t have one

<seedat>

I think this is probably Aspen Ladd's last attempt to make 135lbs.
In this interview today (below) she refers to the failed attempt to make 136lbs 2 weeks ago as "the last one", and I think she means "the end at 135 for me" rather than "the most recent one".

I just don't think she is gonna try 135 again OR the UFC has said to her "you ARE moving up to 145lbs" but the issue with 145lbs is there's almost no good roster of female fighters at 145lbs.
Nunes (obv), Felicia Spencer, Holm, de Randamie. That's about it. I don't think much of the others.
So...in the sense that it might get Aspen Ladd a title shot faster...it might work at 145lbs.

Listen to it a bit here (timestamped) :

Uhh, am I the only one that read the article and realize there's absolutely nothing arrogant about what she said? She's basically stating that they didn't call her first, and people pissed about her getting a main event spot after missing weight should use their brains to understand WHY she's getting the shot. She didn't claim she deserved it, she didn't claim she's entitled to it. I wasn't a fan before, but now I am. Aspen "Use Your Brains" Ladd is my new favorite WMMA fighter.

Don’t post sense around here mete

Back