Aspen Ladd tells us to use our brains a little bit.......

DimAffectionateHound-size_restricted.gif

God, such a white knight stoppage

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/10/14...0-headliner-was-not-reward-use-your-brain-mma

"We were the ones that were ready to take it,” Ladd told MMA Junkie. “I mean, you’ve got to use your brain a little bit there – a little bit of deductive reasoning. After the last one, you think they called me first? No, they called other people, and it’s a dangerous opponent on short notice. Nobody else took it. We did, so we get the opportunity.”

Great way to win some fans there Aspen. Miss weight more than once....look terrible on the scale....then tell people that WE should use our brains a little bit.

Talk about arrogance.

Jebediah%20Atkinson%20I%20Am%20Not%20a%20Fan.jpg

Sorry, but I kind of see what she meant.

I do think that no one should miss weight when having a full camp, but anyone on short notice should be excused for missing weight.
Yes, it may be an "advantage" but no one thinks twice about how much of a disadvantage it is to have no camp or the fact that they have just a few days to get in shape and lose weight.

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/10/14...0-headliner-was-not-reward-use-your-brain-mma

"We were the ones that were ready to take it,” Ladd told MMA Junkie. “I mean, you’ve got to use your brain a little bit there – a little bit of deductive reasoning. After the last one, you think they called me first? No, they called other people, and it’s a dangerous opponent on short notice. Nobody else took it. We did, so we get the opportunity.”

Great way to win some fans there Aspen. Miss weight more than once....look terrible on the scale....then tell people that WE should use our brains a little bit.

Talk about arrogance.

Jebediah%20Atkinson%20I%20Am%20Not%20a%20Fan.jpg
I notice you didn't say she's wrong....just that you don't like the truth lol

Or are you saying "all those other fans" won't like the truth, but you're an innocent bystander?

Deductive reasoning. Most sherdoggers cannot even define it, let alone use it.

ironically if you had a brain youd realize she was making an introduction to a line of reasoning, not being arrogant.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I kind of see what she meant.

I do think that no one should miss weight when having a full camp, but anyone on short notice should be excused for missing weight.
Yes, it may be an "advantage" but no one thinks twice about how much of a disadvantage it is to have no camp or the fact that they have just a few days to get in shape and lose weight.

Except she missed weight 2 weeks ago and the fight got cancelled while having had a full camp...Isn't that what this is all about?

Girls missed weight 4 times, once in Invicta and 3 in the UFC if you count the Jessica Eye late "illness" pullout. Every time she misses weight it's apparently not her fault, like last time, she had her period and that's why she missed weight. I have watched every pro fight she's had on or right after it happened and i'm a fan of her the fighter, but she says a lot of dumb shit (not so much this one, don't hate the player hate the game) but she's getting hard to be a fan of.

My Pick History: Aspen Ladd

10 Predictions · 9 - 1 (that's all her pro fights)

Back