Aspen Ladd selling fight worn gear to raise money

you can tell who the panty sniffers are on this thread....

Justine Kish worn gear is enticing from the Felice fight and that's it.

I built him a coffin and I cried like a bitch when I threw the first shovel on him. Was harder than I ever expected.
c9zTs0C.jpg

xPrUreT.jpg

4VuCedI.jpg
Great looking cat. Sorry you had to deal with that unexpectedly. I’ve been through that and it hurts. Keep your head up bro.

I lost my baby boy Nightbeast friday am. Got the text from the wife at 6:30am he was dead. I was devastated as I absolutely love him so much. Best kitty ever so so soooooooo full of love and affection. No clue why he died I saw him at 4am when I left for work and he was only 7.
Damn dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm a big softy for pets.

You must've given your dog a wonderful life. I know how hard it is to have to put down a dog as they really are part of the family. . I have had to put down 3 dogs for old age it never gets any easier than the first time but I will continue to own a dog or 2 for the rest of my life. I look at it like this I am giving them a good loving home that they will live in for the rest of their lives. Such a shame you won't give another dog a chance as they all have different personalities and always happy to see you walk in the door.
This is how I feel about it too. As much as it hurts, I'll always be an animal owner for precisely the reasons you mentioned.

Here's my Ladee, hopefully get some positive vibes going
Screenshot_20200701-093251_Gallery.jpg

I don't understand why people think it's weird because she is female. "Game Worn" merchandise is a huge market in sports memorabilia.

People buy like jerseys or something but ufc fight gear seems way odder. Oh and she's terrible. You'd want Anderson Silva or something, not some no name.

You must've given your dog a wonderful life. I know how hard it is to have to put down a dog as they really are part of the family. . I have had to put down 3 dogs for old age it never gets any easier than the first time but I will continue to own a dog or 2 for the rest of my life. I look at it like this I am giving them a good loving home that they will live in for the rest of their lives. Such a shame you won't give another dog a chance as they all have different personalities and always happy to see you walk in the door.

Yeah I think I'll always have a dog. I'd like to have two at a time but I got too much going on right now in a not so big house so maybe when we upgrade. I just know he gets lonely when we're gone and the cats dont hang out with him.

This thread is an akward mix of cute pet pictures and incel perversions....

She's gotta sell her clit cup for the big bucks

Dana was going to buy a pair but then he thought it wouldn't be ethical.

Looks like the tweet was removed

Lmao #3 in her weight class with 2 fight bonuses can't afford vet bills.

Former champ carla esparza eating 1000 dollar ice cream then begging for money.

do ufc fighters need to was their gear before selling it?
id sell my puss smell if i had puss smell and it was legal to do so.
Are you living under the impression that there is some powerful dirty panty police force functioning in the United States or some "shitty" law governing used underwear sales?? Because there isn't. You can sell whatever panties you want, amigo. Go nuts.

Are you living under the impression that there is some powerful dirty panty police force functioning in the United States or some "shitty" law governing used underwear sales?? Because there isn't. You can sell whatever panties you want, amigo. Go nuts.

There actually is an I’d you are caught selling dirty underwear there are serious consequences

Awesome cause. I’d buy some of her gear for about tree fiddy

Back