Aspen Ladd selling fight worn gear to raise money

Hope she can raise the money... sounds like the right reason. Pets can be a backbone to companionship, help some with health... and need us as much as we need them in times.
I lost my baby boy Nightbeast friday am. Got the text from the wife at 6:30am he was dead. I was devastated as I absolutely love him so much. Best kitty ever so so soooooooo full of love and affection. No clue why he died I saw him at 4am when I left for work and he was only 7.

The first thing I would advise UFC athletes to do is get some sort of Fiduciary consultant to explain how money works. Combat Sports needs to have its athletes a little more sharper in the money arena.

The first thing I would advise UFC athletes to do is get some sort of Fiduciary consultant to explain how money works. Combat Sports needs to have its athletes a little more sharper in the money arena.
I was talking about this on Twitter with Sherdog’s Jason Burgos, I believe, and I thought it was something that manger’s should be helping fighters to do, find them good accountants, considering the management is taking upwards of 20% of a fighter’s purse.

I lost my baby boy Nightbeast friday am. Got the text from the wife at 6:30am he was dead. I was devastated as I absolutely love him so much. Best kitty ever so so soooooooo full of love and affection. No clue why he died I saw him at 4am when I left for work and he was only 7.
Sorry to hear man. I’m a huge cat guy and get a rash of shit for it from friends but losing a cat sucks so bad. Losing a pet in general you love is hard.
Hope you’re doin good though, bro.

Fuck, I hope she can raise the money. I love my pets, I got insurance on my dog.

So sorry to hear that. It’s super tough. Especially when they are younger. Stay strong. Nightbeast is looking down on you. So many animals don’t have homes and you gave him one for 7 years. That’s rad.

Just sell feet pics gurl and you’ll have more then enough and then some!

Sorry to hear man. I’m a huge cat guy and get a rash of shit for it from friends but losing a cat sucks so bad. Losing a pet in general you love is hard.
Hope you’re doin good though, bro.
I built him a coffin and I cried like a bitch when I threw the first shovel on him. Was harder than I ever expected.
c9zTs0C.jpg

xPrUreT.jpg

4VuCedI.jpg

Had a dog for 16 years and had to put him down a few years back.

Not getting a dog ever again, that shit was way too hard to go through.

You must've given your dog a wonderful life. I know how hard it is to have to put down a dog as they really are part of the family. . I have had to put down 3 dogs for old age it never gets any easier than the first time but I will continue to own a dog or 2 for the rest of my life. I look at it like this I am giving them a good loving home that they will live in for the rest of their lives. Such a shame you won't give another dog a chance as they all have different personalities and always happy to see you walk in the door.

Does she have a GoFundMe or something? I have no use for fight worn shit but I'd put 20 on her helping her pets.

why doesnt she just get a job like the rest of us. she barely fights and now injured indefinitely, just get a job in the meanwhile

pet stuff straight up guts me. I'm one of those that prefer dogs to most people, it's a loyalty thing. Stoic as hell until I had to put my 10 year old boxer down a couple years back, crushed me.

Swore I'd never get another, then some sad story of another boxer puppy being mistreated came along, couldn't resist. Takes time but another does help you get on with it. Doesn't replace the former, but helps soothe it.

I'd unabashedly choose my dog over 90%of the people I know.

The tweet disappeared.

Condolences, bro, I feel ya.

Back