Aspen Ladd selling fight worn gear to raise money

aspen-ladd-yana-kunitskaya-ufc-on-espn-7-16.jpg

<{clintugh}>

The crazy thing is some weirdo will probably buy them.

wonder what happened to her dogs? sounds horrific if it was a single event that caused one of her pups to pass and another almost losing a leg.

Cool. Some fans/collectors really dig the whole fight worn gear thing. There's a shop here in town with a game-worn Dan Marino jersey for stupid money.

It isn't the same as Katharina Lehner selling her fucking underwear.
You have terrible taste in music.

wonder what happened to her dogs? sounds horrific if it was a single event that caused one of her pups to pass and another almost losing a leg.

My guess would be some sort of hunting accident or they were hit by a car while playing together.

Doesn't cost that much to have a dog put down and snip the leg off another. How can she be so poor?

I see onlyfans in her future.
I was thinking the same tbh. She got 74k in her last fight. That was a while ago (Dec) and she's injured so can't fight so I'm assuming she was living to her next paycheck which she didn't get because she got injured.

I don't understand why people think it's weird because she is female. "Game Worn" merchandise is a huge market in sports memorabilia.
Sure, from famous athletes, on the other hand, im guessing gloves could sell for decent money without the "weird" factor imo.

Sure, from famous athletes, on the other hand, im guessing gloves could sell for decent money without the "weird" factor imo.
I bet male UFC fighters can make more from selling their trunks than female UFC fighters.

the one that died, died back in March according to her twitter

do ufc fighters need to was their gear before selling it?
id sell my puss smell if i had puss smell and it was legal to do so.

I'm only interested if she fights/trains while wearing a buttplug

I tried doing the research myself but ended up on a goatse website, now I'm searching for PTSD coping strategies

Back