Asking sever to butter bread?

Went out to eat last night with date, we order some drinks and then the server comes back with bread and butter. I politely asked him to butter the bread and he gave me this wtf look. He still buttered the bread for us, but I didn't tip him at the end of our meal

dude, that's fucking weird lol. why would you ask a server to do that? first off, how would he know how much butter you want on your bread? secondly, you want him touching the food you're about to put in your mouth?

TS what type of wine did you order to drink?

Pussy

hey now. wine's the shit. just gotta know what type to order. and chicks dig a dude who knows his wines. well, classy chicks anyway.

Last time I was given bread now that I think of it was already buttered and toasted it was good mmmmmmm

“Waiter, can you please butter my bread?” lol

Why would you want him to touch your bread? Fuck off

Why not ask him to follow you into the bathroom and wipe your ass for you while youre at it TS.

The proper way to eat bread and butter is not to lather the butter on bread, but you break off pieces of bread and have enough butter on the side/on your plate to apply it.

I don’t always do that but it’s the proper/classy way of eating bread and butter at a restaurant

Butter your bread is gay code for he got anal sex. He paid the “waiter” but didn’t tip afterwards. But he did get the tip.

By any chance did this happen at "Ray's Boom Boom Room" in NYC?

FWx8voo.gif

Went out to eat last night with date, we order some drinks and then the server comes back with bread and butter. I politely asked him to butter the bread and he gave me this wtf look. He still buttered the bread for us, but I didn't tip him at the end of our meal

10/10 trolljob.

You clearly know your way around here.

jesus christ man, you're both dependent and sadistic. Who the hell needs someone to butter their bread (and then punishes the person for doing it)?

I hope you got yellow carded for not tipping, loser.

You were asking for a sloppy load on your butt, and you didnt tip him? Bad John!

I am sherdog. I only eat bread with extra virgin olive oil

Back