Asking sever to butter bread?

What an explosive ending to the story

Lmao @ asking for crushed ice. Who does that.

In all honesty high end restaurants in NYC have crushed ice for some of their drinks but most places (like 98%) don’t have more than a 1 ice option. These are the most high end places.

Some places have regular, crushed and those big circular ice balls for scotch or bourbon.

We’re a local town place. We don’t have those options and I would never crush ice for someone.

TS what type of wine did you order to drink?

Pussy

Bad troll thread but TS is still a f@ggot.

People eat out and suddenly think they're royalty and everyone's their servants.

I once had a white co-worker woman talk to the Filipino little old lady behind the Subway counter as if white slave owner talking down to black slave.

What did you do?

You should tell them before he brings out the bread. That is better. He does in the back, and probably melts butter a bit first.

I've never seen anyone ask that ever.

So the guy does an extra thing for you that he's never probably been asked before and you still don't tip him. You are the definition of an entitled cunt.

Went out to eat last night with date, we order some drinks and then the server comes back with bread and butter. I politely asked him to butter the bread and he gave me this wtf look. He still buttered the bread for us, but I didn't tip him at the end of our meal
youre a fucking idiot

So what youre saying is you went home alone.

I dont think he went out at all and the waiter was actually his mom.
she did how ever make him a peanut butter jelly samwich.

People eat out and suddenly think they're royalty and everyone's their servants.

I once had a white co-worker woman talk to the Filipino little old lady behind the Subway counter as if white slave owner talking down to black slave.

are you saying you know white slave owners?

are you saying you know white slave owners?

giphy.gif

So the man literally buttered your fucking bread for you... and you STILL didn't tip?

I'm not a fan of tipping, but if you're asking them to go above and beyond (which you DEFINITELY did, btw), then you need to tip.

<{clintugh}>

The waiter should have piled a whole fucking tub of butter on your bread and made you eat it.

I find it surprising how many people seem to have taken the post seriously
Yes, but with the amount of entitled fucks in this world I can see why it's believable to some.

Back