Law As Trump tries to Politicize the Court a Chief Justice does something never before seen

He may or may not be based on his business acumen.

on the ability to market himself and get elected that is certainly something I could not do. I will give him that. But acknowledge the main reason I could not do what he did is that I do have ethics. I could not and would not simply lie and tell everyone what they wanted to hear to get elected. But even if I did he would out lie me and beat me. Yes. Not sure if that is a measure of intelligence though.
He's the intelligentest of us all. A lot of people are saying it. It's true, it's true, really. :D

No matter the contents of one's argument against Trump, you guys reflexively dismiss whatever they say with these shitty shitty buzzwords. NPC, Orange man bad, Triggered, etc. It's quite annoying to most people, not just the "leftists", you guys know that, right?
they keep saying it because everyone knows it's true and it gets to the left. that's why you have a bunch of lefties trying to "counter" the right by calling them snowflakes, saying they're triggered, asking if they need a safe space, calling them NPCs. every time i see a leftist use these terms towards someone on the right i laugh because i know they have been gotten to so hard it's affecting the way they insult people.

the lefts jimmies have been so rustled that they are resorting to "i know you are but what am i?" tactics.

"no, i'm not a snow flake. you're a snow flake."

Last edited:
I'm convinced Trump would rewrite the Constitution to suit him.
I'm convinced he's bad for this country.
I'm convinced he's childish and petulant, self serving and myopic.

You've convinced me, John Miller

they keep saying it because everyone knows it's true and it gets to the left. that's why you have a bunch of lefties trying to "counter" the right by calling them snowflakes, saying they're triggered, asking if they need a safe space, calling them NPCs. every time i see a leftist use these terms towards someone on the right i laugh because i know they have been gotten to so hard it's affecting the way they insult people.

the lefts jimmies have been so rustled that they are resorting to "i know you are but what am i?" tactics.

"no, i'm not a snow flake. you're a snow flake."

And you see the irony at play here, right?

Could be that profession requires masculine traits such as assertiveness and competitiveness and feminine women don't go too far up the ladder. Nah, definitely a secret gay agenda by Obama.
Or it could even be that other people perceive it that way so regardless of the abilities of more feminine women they don't advance that far. Either way I try to avoid feeding that bridge dweller.

Edit: but see below, sometimes I can't help myself.

Last edited:
It means what it says. Obama judges tend to hate God and the Bible. And the Obama judges use Social Justice and LGBTQ (agenda) to make their rulings.
And to you these are facts? LMAO

Just terminate all the judges in the 9th circuit. Easy fix, that’s how we operate in my country. It works

Welcome back Homer.

Good to see you got your alt account ready before the ban.
Yup, uh hunh, I'm a stable genius that was prepared 10 years ago for the day I would have a total meltdown and get myself banned.
tumblr_n5u8bj6VfN1txp8nwo1_250.gif

Yup, uh hunh, I'm a stable genius that was prepared 10 years ago for the day I would have a total meltdown and get myself banned.
tumblr_n5u8bj6VfN1txp8nwo1_250.gif

May I know what caused the melt down? You lost a bet or some shit?

You act like you're the only left-leaning poster with multiple accounts on this forum...

You act like you're the only left-leaning poster with multiple accounts on this forum...
Hurling accusations without proof to back it up, I hope you don't cry for evidence when people do the same for Trump, otherwise that'd make you a hypocrite.

Back