Law As Trump tries to Politicize the Court a Chief Justice does something never before seen

i knew the whole time he didn't actually say puppet, and i knew the whole time you just made it up in your head because you're a dishonest lunatic

trump said the phrase "obama judge" and you came up with a conspiracy theory that that meant trump thinks everyone is a corrupt and should disband the Courts, FBI, CIA, DoJ, AG.

seek help man. this isn't healthy

"they have a much different point of view than the people who are charged with the safety of our country." HE WAS SAYING THEY ARE BIASED FFS. not saying they are puppets

i had already sen it, i had already known he never said what you keep saying he said. that's why i kept calling you out about it. you made that shit up and every time i called you on it and asked for proof you pretended like you were going to rage quit the discussion becausew you know you were bullshitting.

you're a liar and you got called on it so you ran away

also. funny you backed down from trying to pretend roberts was just doing a friendly correction of trumps statement once i showed you your own words referring to his statement as "punching back". pathetic. kind of hard to lie about your opinion mid-argument without notice when the entire conversation is right here for is to go back and look at. keep that in mind next time you try to lie about your opinion in future threads. but you've already proved how little credibility your opinion has.

Except the tweets you quote show I am right and you are lying.

In those very tweets you ignore he says 'they are not independent' and they 'are Obama Judges'.

So if they are 'not independent' that in and of itself is a reason to disband those courts. And if they are NOT independent and they are 'obama judges' how can you say they are not Obama Judges? Who else are Obama Judges who are not independent answering to?

Yup, uh hunh, I'm a stable genius that was prepared 10 years ago for the day I would have a total meltdown and get myself banned.
tumblr_n5u8bj6VfN1txp8nwo1_250.gif
bb8.jpg

Obama liked to appoint women that looked like they might be butch lesbian. Because instead of ruling by Justice and our Constitution, they tend to prefer Social Justice.

Good job Columbo. Only took you two post to make a thread about Roberts responding to a Trump tweet to about gays and undercover secret gays.

<{hfved}>

All people worthy of hell given their hate for god and their homosexual promotion and behavior. Now i dont believe in hell but still. You can tell these obama judges are far left and probably promote tranny stuff too and islam. I bet they all favor gay marriage and gay adoption which is strictly against the bible and gods world view. They also probably support open borders and abortion on demand!
So much retard here.

Back