Media As Predicted - Tony fight most likely not happening anytime soon

After reading that tweet I'm more worried Tony's off his meds

They should be fighting in December. All this prima donna diva BS has gotten way out of hand. These dudes have already trained for one another multiple times. Khabib took no damage his last fight. He should be cool with a few weeks off then a short training camp. BS BS BS is all even the most upstanding fighters spew these days.

HERE!HERE!
Fook Connie
And hell Fuck GSP too.
I want that fight !!!
Amen.

Man I'm legit worried if this fight doesn't happen next then its never gonna actually happen, I feel like we been waiting since about 1920 to see this lol. 4 cancellations but it feels a lot more at this point. There is no fight in UFC that I want more than Khabib/Tony, we badly need to see it. I'd even try to get tickets if its in the US and I have enough money saved up.

They should be fighting in December. All this prima donna diva BS has gotten way out of hand. These dudes have already trained for one another multiple times. Khabib took no damage his last fight. He should be cool with a few weeks off then a short training camp. BS BS BS is all even the most upstanding fighters spew these days.
Be reasonable. December is way too soon to promote a fight in Moscow. UFC is totally booked until December anyway.

Israel and Costa can't even fight until March to build up the fight even though they both want it sooner.

Amen.

Man I'm legit worried if this fight doesn't happen next then its never gonna actually happen, I feel like we been waiting since about 1920 to see this lol. 4 cancellations but it feels a lot more at this point. There is no fight in UFC that I want more than Khabib/Tony, we badly need to see it. I'd even try to get tickets if its in the US and I have enough money saved up.
36BCAFF2-6030-4694-B34E-220D0E54417F.gif
brothah!!!

36BCAFF2-6030-4694-B34E-220D0E54417F.gif !!!!

Because nothing changes.
Tony takes the money fight and loses he fucks his opportunity.
Khabib fights anyone else and loses Tony is the #1 contender.
Khabibs wins Tony still #1 contender.

No, if Khabib fights someone else, than that opponent is the new #1 contender obviously. Tony drops to #2, and depending on how the match goes, Khabib could then be the #1 contender and there would be a new champion.

Reading his Facebook posts (or whatever that stupid thing was) is a very uncomfortable experience. I really don't care what he has to say anymore.

He was stripped by his interim belt wrongfully and then asked to fight for it again....... how much more insulting can Dana be to him?

That's how you treat a guy who writes that way.

That's how you treat a guy who writes that way.

If you don't give a shit about doing everything you can to have the best fight the best then yeah.

If you don't give a shit about doing everything you can to have the best fight the best then yeah.

The UFC worked hard to build his brand. Tony has worked hard to insert Kooky into it. They can build other fighters.

The UFC worked hard to build his brand. Tony has worked hard to insert Kooky into it. They can build other fighters.

I'm a fan of seeing the best fight each other. I realize not everyone cares about that as much. Some people are more into the WWE type stuff or other aspects of the sport.

I'm just talking about myself. I want to see the best guys fight each other. Two guys on 12 fight UFC win streaks is unprecedented in the same division at the same time.

Gaethje vs tony then while khabib does whatever he's doing

No way.

Tony shouldn't extend his winning streak to THIRTEEN to fight for the title.

At this point its just Tony behaving as the acting champion. He can't fight contenders on the champion's behalf, the champion has to do that.

Khabib want that conor paycheck in moscow , fighting for legacy my ass

So he posts an old video as "proof" of Khabib not wanting to fight him? A video from a press conference for a fight between him and Khabib... Is this shit supposed to make sense?

Seems like the hypocrite piece of shit is planning on Ducking Khabib 3rd time in a row:
1. Ducked Khabib at UFC223.
2. Ducked Khabib by ducking Max and giving away his Nr.1 contender status to Dustin.
3. Will duck Khabib by pricing himself out of the fight by demanding more than is stipulated in his contract.

Would be funny if he wastes what's left of his prime by being an eternal duck.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of seeing the best fight each other. I realize not everyone cares about that as much. Some people are more into the WWE type stuff or other aspects of the sport.

I'm just talking about myself. I want to see the best guys fight each other. Two guys on 12 fight UFC win streaks is unprecedented in the same division at the same time.
You're a fan of slurping Ferguson's balls, nothing more. If you were an actual fan of seeing the best fight the best, you would have blasted Ferguson for ducking Max, as that was the absolute fastest way for him to fight Khabib, except you didn't. All you did was make excuses citing his mental issues when even Ferguson himself refused the fight based on him "deserving better", not on the basis of him having mental health problems:
Ferguson refuse Holloway fight.png

Funny how almost every one of your posts that I see exposes you as a hypocrite piece of shit, just like the duck you worship.

You're a fan of slurping Ferguson's balls, nothing more. If you were an actual fan of seeing the best fight the best, you would have blasted Ferguson for ducking Max, as that was the absolute fastest way for him to fight Khabib, except you didn't. All you did was make excuses citing his mental issues when even Ferguson himself refused the fight based on him "deserving better", not on the basis of him having mental health problems:
View attachment 659039

Funny how almost every one of your posts that I see exposes you as a hypocrite piece of shit, just like the duck you worship.

Oh look, the resident toxic retard is here to weigh in.

Took a break from swallowing Khabib's dong, huh?

Oh look, the resident toxic retard is here to weigh in.

Took a break from swallowing Khabib's dong, huh?
Glad you have decided not to argue the fact that you're a hypocrite sack of shit. After all, it's pointless, since it's easy to dig up your "b-but Ferguson couldn't fight Max because of health issues!" excuses. Excuses that not even Ferguson himself made.

"Fan of seeing the best fight the best", ahaha <Oku02>

Glad you have decided not to argue the fact that you're a hypocrite sack of shit. After all, it's pointless, since it's easy to dig up your "b-but Ferguson couldn't fight Max because of health issues!" excuses. Excuses that not even Ferguson himself made.

"Fan of seeing the best fight the best", ahaha <Oku02>

My little lapdog still following me around begging for attention LMAO. Sad little mutt you are.

Yes, people suffering from mental health or legal issues are always going to voluntarily bring that up publicly. Are you actually that retarded? Wait...yes you are.

Why would I argue with a lying sack of shit? Way easier to laugh at you.

You fucking call yourself "pretty princess" FFS. Maybe your gender reassignment surgery is making you cranky but that's not my problem.

Back