Media As Predicted - Tony fight most likely not happening anytime soon

My little lapdog still following me around begging for attention LMAO. Sad little mutt you are.

Yes, people suffering from mental health or legal issues are always going to voluntarily bring that up publicly. Are you actually that retarded? Wait...yes you are.

Why would I argue with a lying sack of shit? Way easier to laugh at you.

You fucking call yourself "pretty princess" FFS. Maybe your gender reassignment surgery is making you cranky but that's not my problem.
You have this strange delusion that I'm somehow "following" you while, in reality, I don't even bother with my notifications. This smells of an inflated feeling of self importance. Hmm, this actually explains why you're constantly trying to push your worthless opinions as facts, maybe I'm onto something here. In other words - mental illness. You're a very special person when it comes to spouting retarded shit, few people on Sherdog are your match in this aspect.

It's also funny how you mention being a lying piece of shit. Did you find that quote where I allegedly "said" Al would beat Ferguson? You know, something you accused me of saying and shat the bed the moment you were called out on it? Did you restore that post where you compared Ferguson's grappling to Maia's? You know, the post you deleted after I exposed your retardation for everyone to see and addressed the quote you deleted in THREE different posts MONTHS before you deleted your insane ramblings in shame? Lying sack of shit indeed. And a hypocrite, as always.

And when it comes to my title, let's just say it's something I carry because of the way I prefer to argue.

Ramadan starts in April this year, I think we should wait until after Ramadan as it's only fair for Khabib.

August seems more appropriate & reasonable for this fight imo.

Hoping this guy loses his belt. Team Tony all the way.

I'm a fan of seeing the best fight each other. I realize not everyone cares about that as much. Some people are more into the WWE type stuff or other aspects of the sport.

I'm just talking about myself. I want to see the best guys fight each other. Two guys on 12 fight UFC win streaks is unprecedented in the same division at the same time.

I want to see them fight too.

They probably offer Khabib 30 million to fight Conor and 6 million for Ferguson

Its money for everyone nobody care about legacy
Its legacy and honor when making money isnt an option. Thats why you see them all flip after getting the belt. And people around here never pick up on the pattern.

You have this strange delusion that I'm somehow "following" you while, in reality, I don't even bother with my notifications. This smells of an inflated feeling of self importance. Hmm, this actually explains why you're constantly trying to push your worthless opinions as facts, maybe I'm onto something here. In other words - mental illness. You're a very special person when it comes to spouting retarded shit, few people on Sherdog are your match in this aspect.

It's also funny how you mention being a lying piece of shit. Did you find that quote where I allegedly "said" Al would beat Ferguson? You know, something you accused me of saying and shat the bed the moment you were called out on it? Did you restore that post where you compared Ferguson's grappling to Maia's? You know, the post you deleted after I exposed your retardation for everyone to see and addressed the quote you deleted in THREE different posts MONTHS before you deleted your insane ramblings in shame? Lying sack of shit indeed. And a hypocrite, as always.

And when it comes to my title, let's just say it's something I carry because of the way I prefer to argue.

Another wall of text from the lapdog making excuses for following me. Nobody gives a shit about your explanations there, Pretty Princess. By now, anyone who's had the displeasure of reading any of your stupidity realizes what you're about LOL.

Fucking Pretty Princess Lapdog LMAO. Being made someone's bitch daily around here.

I can't wait for 2022 when these two finally enter the cage and it ends in a NC from an eye poke after 15 seconds.

Sign the contract and show us then Tony.
Then we can confirm who's in and who's not.

Both sides say they want the fight.
Nobody is actually jumping in.

it’s annoying,from both sides.
To be fair this all started with Khabib

It all started back in 2015. Ferguson and Nurmagomedov were scheduled to fight on the card of the The Ultimate Fighter season 22 finale. However, Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight after citing a rib injury.

To be fair this all started with Khabib

It all started back in 2015. Ferguson and Nurmagomedov were scheduled to fight on the card of the The Ultimate Fighter season 22 finale. However, Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight after citing a rib injury.
That’s irrelevant on the issue.
After that we had the damn fight scheduled 3 times and as it is,the score of pull outs is 2for2.
Which is absurd.

Last edited:
Ali and Khabib are ducking the cage
THERER IS ZERO REASON TO POSTPOSNE THE FIGHT TO APRIL
THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE BULLSHIT

No, if Khabib fights someone else, than that opponent is the new #1 contender obviously. Tony drops to #2, and depending on how the match goes, Khabib could then be the #1 contender and there would be a new champion.
Sorry but IDT that’s how it works.
Unless Tony denies to fight/loses or get unable to fight his position is immutable.
Khabib loses the belt he is back in the line.
If anyone gets the fight before him he got jumped(dirty move)but he still #1.
Now we know the UFC is well known for pulling dirty tactics to make instarematches but that is a different matter.
Didnt he lost his position in the ranks previously because he didn’t accept to fight Max?AFTER he had just pulled out of the previous fight due to injury?

What's cool is, with Khabib out till April, the entire TOP 5 are on hold waiting on each other to make the first move. So, right now, it looks like we'll get zero high level LW fights for half a year. Isn't this awesome?

Frankly, I'd welcome an interim belt at this point. Whoever jumps on it, jumps on it. Dustin vs Gaethje, Dustin vs Conor - whatever. Somebody needs to make a move.

Back