Social As a gay MMA fan...

Or you could get lucky & find someone who's just as into MMA as you are. It could happen.
That's how I met my wife actually. On a UFC Facebook group. She was on there because not only is she a fan but she used to work with about half of the UFC roster when she was a PT & a medical tech employed by The OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler in Irvine, CA.
That's cool, if I'm lucky I'll find someone who is as into MMA as I am, but I'm not holding my breath.

Because a majority of guys who watch MMA like to have sex with women for a wide variety of reasons. Most guys just don't get excited about the idea of sticking their penis inside the butthole of another dude.. But some do, and that's ok.
Fair enough.

I'm a straight guy and I've watched a ton of Project Runway. I'm surprised more straight guys down. Half naked (and pixel naked) women galore. I get that it's a fashion show, but I would think that being gay doesn't come with a built in interest in fashion.
True, just because you are gay that doesn't mean you are automatically into fashion. And just because you are a straight dude that doesn't mean that you are automatically into MMA.

No. It is to point out to you that it shouldnt fucking matter and you dont need to question it. Just let it be. Fight fans are fight fans, period.
Tell you what, I'll stop talking about my sexual desires when straight dudes stop talking about the hot chicks they want to bang, deal?

It's a slight annoyance when a woman knows you are a MMA fan and uses that to question your sexuality. "Isn't that kind of gay?"

Obviously they have never sparred or been in a fight.

I remember i turned a UFC event on at this gay bar i went to with my buddy some years back.
The bartender liked it, and the patrons seemed to enjoy it, but there was a lot of cringing over the violence and nonstop talk about what their penises looked like.

Didnt bother me i was there for the cheap beer special.

I have a gay friend who really enjoys it. surprisingly he does not like the ground game :)

How'd you wind up an MMA fan? Have you been following it long?
Well I've always been more into more "manly" things than your average gay guy. I've been a pro wrestling fan since I was a kid, I got into MMA when Brock Lesnar fought Mark Hunt at UFC 200. I watched UFC 200, I've been hooked ever since. Now I watch almost every UFC PPV and Fight Night. I watch some Bellator and One as well. I sometimes also watch boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai but not as much as I watch MMA.

Last edited:
Inshallah! It was only a couple days ago this came up and I don't know how women put up with straight male hygiene, fuck that. The baseline cultural standards are drastically different on so many levels.

Amazing but true: Boston researchers determined that gay women were more than twice as likely as straight women to be obese, while gay men were 50 percent less likely to be obese compared to their heterosexual counterparts, according to a report published in the American Journal of Public Health.

Yeah, come to think about it, that's spot on. There aren't very many heavy gay men. What's up with that?
One would think that as an advocate who's been around gay men my entire life ( my uncle is gay ) I'd have noticed it long before now. LOL.

As a gay MMA fan do you get aroused during or after the event, or is it strictly sports entertainment?

I'm a straight guy and I've watched a ton of Project Runway. I'm surprised more straight guys down. Half naked (and pixel naked) women galore. I get that it's a fashion show, but I would think that being gay doesn't come with a built in interest in fashion.
Could be that generally runway models are not picked based on sexiness for the average straight man, but rather picked by gay and female fashion designers based on how well clothes hang off their bodies.

ss-130822-runway-erichsen.fit-760w.jpg

a84be61c7912f3e200e56512ffa192a5.jpg

enhanced-buzz-orig-19241-1362171607-4.jpg

Would I fuck them, sure, but I don't find them sexy or ideal, they're extreme ectomorphs who are picked for their relatively rare physical attributes rather than attractiveness to most men. These are the types of women men are more likely to find attractive.

marilyn-brown-actress-images.jpg

at-t-girl-promo.jpg

Colombian-Girls-54454.jpg

Well I've always been more into more "manly" things than your average gay guy. I've been a pro wrestling fan since I was a kid, I got into MMA when Brock Lesnar fought Mark Hunt at UFC 200. I watched UFC 200, I've been hocked ever since. Now I watch almost every UFC PPV and Fight Night. I watch some Bellator and One as well. I sometimes also watch boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai but not as much as I watch MMA.

Very cool.
I've been a martial artist since I was 12 then my interest segued to boxing when I was 17 & I became an amateur & later, a pro fighter.
I began following the UFC with the very first one back in November of '93 because my friend, Kevin Rosier fought in that initial tournament. And I've been a rabid fan ever since.

This what they meant when they say 'Pride never die '?

Back